TULSA METROPOLITAN AREA PLANNING COMMISSION
Meeting No. 2830
November 18, 2020, 1:00 PM
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tulsa City Council Chamber
The meeting will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chamber. Members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber, but are encouraged to attend and participate in the TMAPC meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing via GoToMeeting by joining from a computer, tablet or smartphone using the following link:
Members of the public can also dial in using their phone by dialing:
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 421-681-325
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
Call to Order:
Work session Report:
1. Minutes of November 4, 2020 Meeting No. 2829
All matters under “Consent” are considered by the Planning Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Planning Commission member may, however, remove an item by request.
2. PUD-498-C C. Brody Glenn (CD 7) Location: West of the southwest corner of East 71st Street South and South 101st Street East Avenue requesting a PUD Major Amendment (Withdrawn by applicant)
3. Cooper Valley Estates (County) Minor Subdivision Plat, Location: South and west of East 181st Street South and South Memorial Drive
4. 9100 Delaware (CD 2) Preliminary Plat, Location: West of the northwest corner of East 91st Street South and South Delaware Avenue (Related to 9100 Delaware Authorization for Accelerated Release of Building Permits)
5. 9100 Delaware (CD 2) Authorization for Accelerated Release of Building Permits and Modification of Subdivision & Development Regulations to defer performance guarantee requirements and dedications to final plat, Location: West of the northwest corner of East 91st Street South and South Delaware Avenue (Related to 9100 Delaware Preliminary Plat)
6. CPA-89 CBC Builds c/o AAB Engineering LLC (CD 9) Location: East of the Northeast corner of East 36th Street South and South Peoria Avenue requesting to amend the Land Use Map designation from Existing Neighborhood to Main Street and amend the Areas of Stability and Growth Map from an Area of Stability to an Area of Growth. (Related to Z-7571) (Continued from September 2, 2020 and September 16, 2020 and October 21, 2020)
7. Z-7571 CBC Builds c/o AAB Engineering LLC (CD 9) Location: East of the Northeast corner of East 36th Street South and South Peoria Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-3 to MX1-U-45 (related to CPA-89) (Continued from September 2, 2020 and September 16, 2020 to re-notice a modified request to 45’ in height, and October 21, 2020)
8. Z-7578 August Wakat (CD 6) Location: East of the southeast corner of East Admiral Place and South 225th East Avenue on the south side of Highway 412 requesting rezoning from AG to IH (Continued from October 21, 2020)
9. Z-7583 Fernando Bejarano (CD 1) Location: Northeast corner of East 41st Street North and North Columbia Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-3 to AG
10. CO-9 Planning Design Group, Katy O’Meilia (CD 7) Location: North of the northwest corner of East 88th Street South and South Mingo Road requesting Corridor Development Plan
11. CPA-92 Consider adoption of the Plan 66 (Route 66 Master Plan update) Executive Summary and Chapter 5-Recommendations as an amendment to the Tulsa Comprehensive Plan.
12. TCCP-4 consider adoption of an amendment to the Comprehensive Plan of the Tulsa Metropolitan Area for unincorporated areas within the unincorporated areas of North Tulsa County, West Central Tulsa County and Turley.
13. Commissioners’ Comments
CD = Council District
NOTE: If you require special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Tulsa Planning Office staff at (918) 584-7526. Exhibits, Petitions, Pictures, etc., presented to the Planning Commission may be received and deposited in case files to be maintained at the Tulsa Planning Office/INCOG. All electronic devices must be silenced or turned off during the Planning Commission meeting.
To submit comments on cases by email, send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org