TMAPC Meeting Schedule
Meeting dates and deadlines are set annually, and are subject to change. Contact our staff for the most current information.
for Rezoning, MPD,
Corridor Dev. Plan,
Deadline for New
Applies to Subdivision Plats only
|Aug. 24||Sep. 07||Sep. 21||Oct. 04|
|Sep. 07||Sep. 21||Oct. 05||Oct. 18|
|Sep. 21||Oct. 05||Oct. 19||Nov. 01|
|Oct. 05||Oct. 19||Nov. 02||Nov. 15|
|Oct. 26||Nov. 02||Nov. 16||Dec. 06|
|Nov. 09||Nov. 16||Dec. 07||Dec. 20|
|Nov. 23||Dec. 07||Dec. 21||Jan. 03, 2024|
|Dec. 14||Dec. 21||Jan. 03, 2024||Jan. 17|
|Dec. 28||Jan. 03, 2024||Jan. 18||Feb. 07|
|Jan. 11, 2024||Jan. 18||Feb. 08||Feb. 21|
|Jan. 25||Feb. 08||Feb. 22||Mar. 06|
|Feb. 08||Feb. 22||Mar. 07||Mar. 20|
|Feb. 22||Mar. 07||Mar. 21||Apr. 03|
|Mar. 07||Mar. 21||Apr. 04||Apr. 17|
|Mar. 21||Apr. 04||Apr. 18||May 01|
|Apr. 04||Apr. 18||May 02||May 15|
|Apr. 25||May 02||May 16||Jun. 05|
|May 16||May 16||Jun. 06||Jun. 26*|
|Jun. 06||Jun. 06||Jun. 20||Jul. 17|
|Jun. 27||Jul. 11||Jul. 25||Aug. 07|
|Jul. 11||Jul. 25||Aug. 08||Aug. 21|
|Jul. 25||Aug. 08||Aug. 22||Sep. 04|
|Aug. 08||Aug. 22||Sep. 05||Sep. 18|
|Aug. 22||Sep. 05||Sep. 19||Oct. 02|
|Sep. 05||Sep. 09||Oct. 03||Oct. 16|
|Sep. 26||Oct. 03||Oct. 17||Nov. 06|
|Oct. 10||Oct. 17||Nov. 07||Nov. 20|
|Oct. 24||Nov. 07||Nov. 21||Dec. 04|
|Nov. 07||Nov. 21||Dec. 05||Dec. 18|
|Nov. 21||Dec. 05||Dec. 19||Jan. 08, 2025**|
|Dec. 05||Dec. 19||Jan. 02, 2025||Jan. 15|
|Dec. 26||Jan. 02, 2025||Jan. 16||Feb. 05|
|Jan. 09, 2025||Jan. 16||Feb. 06||Feb. 19|
*Date adjusted due to holiday
Tulsa Metropolitan Area Planning Commission (TMAPC)
Unless otherwise specified, meetings will occur at 1:00 p.m. first and third Wednesdays of each month at Tulsa City Hall, 175 E. 2nd, Tulsa City Council Chamber, 2nd Level, Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- New MPDs are required to have a preapplication meeting with staff, and present documentation of public engagement prior to being deemed a complete application.
- Minor Amendments to MPDs, COs, and PUDs are due 21 days prior to the TMAPC meeting.
- Modifications to the Subdivision and Development Regulations are due 21 days prior to the TMAPC meeting.
- County PUD Detail Site Plans are due 14 days prior to the TMAPC meeting.
- Optional Development Plans must be submitted at least 21 days prior to the TMAPC meeting when not submitted concurrently with a rezoning request.
- Staff will determine the schedule for Special Area Overlay applications as they are submitted.
- Lot Split and Lot Line Adjustments are reviewed by staff and are generally processed within 21 days of a complete application being filed.
Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)
Unless otherwise specified, meetings will occur at 1:30 p.m. on the first and third Thursday of each month at City Hall, 175 E. 2nd St., 4th Floor, Tulsa, Oklahoma. Cutoff dates are for submittal of subdivision plats. TAC reviews such requests prior to the Planning Commission (TMAPC) meeting. Agendas may be found at https://tulsaplanning.org/boards-commissions/planning-commission/tac-agenda/.
Inquiries and submittals
For cases within the City of Tulsa, call the Tulsa Planning Office at 918-596-7526, email email@example.com, or visit tulsaplanning.org.