TMAPC Meeting Schedule
Meeting dates and deadlines are set annually, and are subject to change. Contact our staff for the most current information.
for Rezoning, MPD,
Corridor Dev. Plan,
Deadline for New
Applies to Subdivision Plats only
|Nov. 24, 2021||Dec. 09, 2021||Dec. 16, 2021||Jan. 05, 2022|
|Dec. 09||Dec. 22||Jan. 06, 2022||Jan. 19|
|Dec. 22||Jan. 06, 2022||Jan. 20||Feb. 02|
|Jan. 06, 2022||Jan. 20||Feb. 03||Feb. 16|
|Jan. 20||Feb. 10||Feb. 17||Mar. 02|
|Feb. 10||Feb. 24||Mar. 03||Mar. 23*|
|Feb. 24||Mar. 10||Mar. 17||Apr. 06|
|Mar. 10||Mar. 24||Apr. 07||Apr. 20|
|Mar. 24||Apr. 07||Apr. 21||May 04|
|Apr. 07||Apr. 21||May 05||May 18|
|Apr. 21||May 05||May 19||Jun. 01|
|May 05||May 26||Jun. 02||Jun. 15|
|May 26||Jun. 06||Jun. 16||Jul. 06|
|Jun. 09||Jun. 23||Jul. 07||Jul. 20|
|Jun. 23||Jul. 07||Jul. 21||Aug. 03|
|Jul. 07||Jul. 28||Aug. 04||Aug. 17|
|Jul. 28||Aug. 11||Aug. 18||Sep. 07|
|Aug. 11||Aug. 25||Sep. 08||Sep. 21|
|Aug. 25||Sep. 08||Sep. 22||Oct. 05|
|Sep. 08||Sep. 22||Oct. 06||Oct. 19|
|Sep. 22||Oct. 06||Oct. 20||Nov. 02|
|Oct. 06||Oct. 27||Nov. 03||Nov. 16|
|Oct. 27||Nov. 10||Nov. 17||Dec. 07|
|Nov. 10||Nov. 23||Dec. 08||Dec. 21|
|Nov. 23||Dec. 08||Dec. 22||Jan. 04, 2023|
|Dec. 08||Dec. 22||Jan. 05, 2023||Jan. 18|
|Dec. 22||Jan. 05, 2023||Jan. 19||Feb. 01|
|Jan. 05, 2023||Jan. 19||Feb. 02||Feb. 16|
*Date adjusted due to holiday
Tulsa Metropolitan Area Planning Commission (TMAPC)
Meetings will occur at 1:00 p.m. first and third Wednesdays of each month*, One Technology Center, 175 E. 2nd, Tulsa City Council Chamber, 2nd Level, Tulsa, Oklahoma (unless otherwise specified).
- New MPDs are required to have a preapplication meeting with staff, and present documentation of public engagement prior to being deemed a complete application.
- Minor Amendments to MPDs, COs, and PUDs are due 21 days prior to the TMAPC meeting.
- Modifications to the Subdivision and Development Regulations are due 21 days prior to the TMAPC meeting.
- County PUD Detail Site Plans are due 14 days prior to the TMAPC meeting.
- Optional Development Plans must be submitted at least 21 days prior to the TMAPC meeting when not submitted concurrently with a rezoning request.
- Staff will determine the schedule for Special Area Overlay applications as they are submitted.
- Lot Split and Lot Line Adjustments are reviewed by staff and are generally processed within 21 days of a complete application being filed.
Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)
Meeting: 1:30 p.m., first and third Thursday, at INCOG offices located at, 2 West 2nd St., 8th floor, Tulsa, Oklahoma (unless otherwise specified). Cutoff dates are for submittal of subdivision plats, and TAC reviews such requests prior to the Planning Commission (TMAPC) meeting.
Inquiries or submittals to any of the above processes can be made at the following address:
Tulsa Planning Office, c/o TMAPC, 2 W. 2nd St, Suite 800, Tulsa, OK 74103
Phone: 918.584.7526 / Fax: 918.583.1024
Email legal descriptions and proposals to email@example.com.