TULSA METROPOLITAN AREA PLANNING COMMISSION
Meeting No. 2840
April 21, 2021, 1:00 PM
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tulsa City Council Chamber
The meeting will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chamber and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing via GoToMeeting, an online meeting and web conferencing tool.
Commissioners and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber, but are encouraged to attend and participate in the TMAPC meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet or smartphone using the following link:
Commissioners and members of the public can also dial in using their phone by dialing:
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 612-123-629
The following Commissioners plan to attend remotely via GoToMeeting, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, the Tulsa City Council Chambers, Second Floor of City Hall, at One Technology Center, 175 East Second Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: Chair Covey, Commissioner Adams, Commissioner Blair, Commissioner Craddock, Commissioner Kimbrel, Commissioner McArtor, Commissioner Reeds, Commissioner Shivel, Commissioner Van Cleave, Commissioner Walker, Commissioner Whitlock
If you wish to present or share any documents, written comments, or exhibits during the hearing, please submit them by 9:00 am the day of the hearing. Remember to reference the case number and include your name and address.
2 W 2nd Street
Tulsa, OK 74103
Complete Agenda Packet
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
Call to Order:
Work session Report:
1. Minutes of April 7, 2021 Meeting No. 2839
All matters under “Consent” are considered by the Planning Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Planning Commission member may, however, remove an item by request.
2. PUD-759-A-2 W Design, LLC (CD 8) Location: North and west of the northwest corner of East 121st Street South and South Sheridan Avenue requesting a PUD Minor Amendment to reduce rear yard setback
3. PUD-187-23 Eagle Eye Construction, Brad Banks (CD 7) Location: Northeast corner of East 65th Street South and South 72nd East Avenue requesting a PUD Minor Amendment to increase the allowable driveway width
4. PUD-857-1 Select Design, Ryan McCarty (CD 3) Location: North of the northwest corner of East 181st Street South and South Yale Avenue requesting a PUD Minor Amendment to reduce side yard setbacks and remove minimum dwelling size requirement
5. Brownco Addition (CD 3) Minor Subdivision Plat, Location: West of the northwest corner of East Pine Street and North David Patrick Avenue
6. CO-10 Lou Reynolds (CD 2) Location: North of the northwest corner of East 81st Street South and South Lewis Avenue requesting Major Amendment to a Corridor Development Plan (Continued from December 16, 2020, January 20, 2021 and February 3, 2021. Moved from February 17, 2021 and continued from March 17, 2021)
7. Z-7601 Matthew Boyd (CD 2) Location: West of the southwest corner of West 23rd Street South and South Jackson Avenue requesting rezoning from CS to CH
8. Z-7603 Tanner Consulting, LLC (CD 8) Location: South of the southeast corner of East 121st Street South and South Hudson Avenue requesting rezoning from AG to RS-3
9. TCCP-5 consider adoption of an amendment to the Comprehensive Plan of the Tulsa Metropolitan Area for the unincorporated areas of Tulsa County lying within the Jenks fenceline.
10. Commissioners’ Comments
CD = Council District
NOTE: If you require special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Tulsa Planning Office staff at (918) 584-7526. Exhibits, Petitions, Pictures, etc., presented to the Planning Commission may be received and deposited in case files to be maintained at the Tulsa Planning Office/INCOG. All electronic devices must be silenced or turned off during the Planning Commission meeting.
To submit comments on cases by email, send a message to: email@example.com