TULSA METROPOLITAN AREA PLANNING COMMISSION
Meeting No. 2807
December 4, 2019, 1:30 PM
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tulsa City Council Chamber
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
Call to Order:
Work session Report:
1. Amend the minutes of October 16, 2019, Meeting No. 2804 to correct a legal description for Z-7498
All matters under “Consent” are considered by the Planning Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Planning Commission member may, however, remove an item by request.
2. Stone Lake Phase V (County) Preliminary Plat, Location: West of the southwest corner of North Sheridan Road and East 136th Street North
3. Battle Creek Park Phase III (CD 6) Preliminary Plat, Location: East of the northeast corner of South 145th East Avenue and East 41st Street South
4. Z-7503 David Henke/City Council (CD 4) Location: North of the Northeast corner of East 11th Street South and South Peoria Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-4 and CH to MX1-U-U west of the alley centerline and MX1-F-35 east of the alley centerline (Continued from October 16, 2019, November 6, 2019 and November 20, 2019)
5. Z-7513 Natalie Funk (CD 5) Location: South of the southwest corner of South Hudson Avenue and East 11th Street South requesting rezoning from CH to IL to permit light manufacturing and a medical marijuana grow facility
6. PUD-533-C Lou Reynolds (CD 5) Location: Northeast of the northeast corner of I-44 East and South Memorial Drive requesting a PUD Major Amendment to allow a truck rental facility on the subject lot
7. Z-7515 GC Real Estate (County) Location: Multiple parcels south and west of the southwest corner of East Latimer Place and North Peoria Avenue requesting rezoning from IL, RM-1 and IM to CH with an optional development plan to support a Mixed-Use development (Staff requests continuance to December 18, 2019)
8. Z-7516 Justin Moura (CD 3) Location: West of the southwest corner of East Admiral Place and North Harvard Avenue requesting rezoning from CH to IL with optional development plan to permit a medical marijuana growing facility and low-impact processing
9. Z-7517 Tulsa Habitat for Humanity, INC (CD 5) Location: West of the southwest corner of East 31st Street South and South Sheridan Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-3 to RS-4 to permit single family housing
10. TMAPC Meeting Time amend 2020 TMAPC schedule to change meetings from 1:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
11. Commissioners’ Comments
CD = Council District
NOTE: If you require special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify INCOG (918) 584-7526. Exhibits, Petitions, Pictures, etc., presented to the Planning Commission may be received and deposited in case files to be maintained at Land Development Services, INCOG. Ringing/sound on all cell phones and pagers must be turned off during the Planning Commission.
TMAPC Mission Statement: The Mission of the Tulsa Metropolitan Area Planning Commission (TMAPC) is to provide unbiased advice to the City Council and the County Commissioners on development and zoning matters, to provide a public forum that fosters public participation and transparency in land development and planning, to adopt and maintain a comprehensive plan for the metropolitan area, and to provide other planning, zoning and land division services that promote the harmonious development of the Tulsa Metropolitan Area and enhance and preserve the quality of life for the region’s current and future residents.