CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level
One Technology Center
Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 1:00 PM
Meeting No. 1318
If you wish to present or share any documents, written comments, or exhibits during the hearing, please submit them by 9:00 a.m. the day of the hearing. Remember to reference the case number and include your name and address.
Mail or In Person: City of Tulsa BOA c/o INCOG, 2 W. 2nd St., Suite 800 Tulsa 74103
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Approval of Minutes of April 11, 2023 (Meeting No. 1314).
- Approval of Minutes of May 9, 2023 (Meeting No. 1316).
- 23530 – Nathalie Cornett – Action Requested: Special Exception to permit a Small (up to 250-person capacity) Indoor Commercial Assembly and Entertainment use in the CS District serving alcohol within 150-feet of a residential zoning district (Sec.15.020, Table 15-2); Special Exception to permit an alternative compliance parking ratio to reduce the required number of parking spaces (Sec. 55.050-K) Location: 1330 E. 15th St. (CD 4)
- 23533 – Tom Neal – Action Requested: Variance to reduce the required 20-foot street setback and 5-foot side setback in the RS-4 District (Sec. 5.030-A, Table 5-3) Location: 2216/2218 E. Archer St. N (CD 1)
- 23534 – Robert McMurtry – McPride Roofing – Action Requested: Special Exception to permit a carport in the street setback and yard with modifications in the increase the allowed height (Sec. 90.090-C1) Location: 2342 S. Florence Pl (CD 4)
- 23535 – Midwest Used Auto Sales, LLC c/o Haley Wiggins – Action Requested: Special Exception to permit Personal Vehicle Sales in the CS District (Sec. 15.020, Table 15-2) Location: 3637 N. Lewis Ave. E. (CD 1)
- 23536 – Walther Bach Properties – Action Requested: Variance to reduce the minimum required drive aisle width of 24-feet (Table 55.090-D) Location: 1140 S. Quincy Ave. (CD 4)
- 23537 – James W. Heath – Action Requested: Special Exception to permit a carport in the street setback and yard with modifications in the increase the allowed height and dimensions (Sec. 90.090-C1) Location: 9417 E. 38th Place. (CD 6)
- 23539 – Hunter’s Precision RX, LLC – Action Requested: Special Exception to permit a Convenience Goods (Pharmacy) with a Drive- through facility in the OM district (Sec. 15.020, Table 15-2); Variance to allow drive-through facilities to be located on the street-facing side of the property (Sec. 55.100-C.2) Location: 6111 E Skelly Dr. (CD 5)
- 23540 – Aaron Spahr – Action Requested: Special Exception to permit alternative compliance parking ratios to reduce the required number of parking spaces for an apartment/office use in the CH District (Section 55.050-K; Section 55.020 Table 55-1) Location: 8181 E 41st. (CD 5)
- 23541 – Twister Concrete Work – Action Requested: Special Exception to increase the permitted driveway width in a Residential District (Section 55.090-F.3) Location: South of the SE/c of E. Tecumseh St. and N. Xanthus Ave. (CD 1)
- Election of Officers: Seats currently held are: Austin Bond – Chair; Burlinda Radney – Vice Chair; Tomas Barrientos – Secretary; Tyler Wallace; Whitney Stauffer
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS