CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tuesday, March 23, 2021, 1:00 P.M.
Meeting No. 1269
The City Board of Adjustment will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chambers and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment members and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber but are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Join Videoconference: https://www.gotomeet.me/CityOfTulsa3/boa-gotomeeting-in-council-chambers-march-23rd
Join Teleconference by dialing: +1 (669) 224-3412 then entering Access Code 298-766-509
Download the GoToMeeting app now to be ready when the meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/298766509
The following Board members plan to attend via videoconferencing or teleconferencing, though they are still permitted to attend at the meeting site: Austin Bond, Stuart Van De Wiele, Burlinda Radney, Jessica Shelton, and Steve Brown.
If you wish to present or share any documents, written comments, or exhibits during the hearing, please submit them by 9:00 am the day of the hearing. Remember to reference the case number and include your name and address.
Mail or In Person: City of Tulsa BOA c/o INCOG, 2 W. 2nd St., Suite 800, Tulsa, OK 74103
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of March 9, 2020 (Meeting No. 1268).
- 23091—Gregg Norris – Variance of the 1,000-foot spacing requirement for a medical marijuana dispensary from another medical marijuana dispensary (Section 40.225-D). LOCATION: 3025 South Memorial Drive East (CD 5) Addendum 1
- 23094—Brian Henley – Variance of the 20-foot rear setback and 25-foot street setback in an RS-3 District (Section 5.030-A, Table 5-3). LOCATION: East of NE/c of East 2nd Street South & South Urbana Avenue East (CD 4) Addendum 1Addendum 2 Addendum 3
- 23095—Alfredo Perez – Special Exception to permit medical marijuana cultivation (Agricultural/Horticulture Nursery Use) in the CH District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2). LOCATION: 3216 East Admiral Place North (CD 3)
- 23096—Eller & Detrich – Lou Reynolds – Special Exception to increase the permitted driveway width (Section 55.090-F.3). LOCATION: 4647 South Columbia Place East (CD 9) Addendum 1
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS