CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 1:00 P.M.
Meeting No. 1265
The City Board of Adjustment will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chambers and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber but are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Join Videoconference: https://www.gotomeet.me/COT5/boa-gotomeeting-in-council-chambers-january-26th
Join Teleconference by dialing: +1 (408) 650-3123
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 170-942-725
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/170942725
- 23051—William Bell – Special Exception to permit a 12-foot wall in the front street setback and a 10-foot wall around the perimeter (Section 45.080-A); Variance to allow a wall to be located inside the City of Tulsa right-of-way or planned right-of-way (Section 90.090-A). LOCATION: 3514 South Yale Avenue East (CD 9)
- 23065—Kyler & Allison Ketron – Variance to allow the floor area of a detached accessory building to exceed 500 square feet or 40% of the floor area of the principal residential structure (Section 45.030-A); Variance to allow more than 25% coverage by a detached accessory building in the rear setback in an RS District (Section 90.090-C, Table 90-2). LOCATION: 2713 East 55th Place South (CD 9) Addendum 1 Addendum 2
- 23066—Tulsa Housing Authority – Variance to increase the width of the Build-to-Zone in a MX1-U District; Variance to reduce the percentage of the building facade that must be located in the Build-to-Zone in a MX1-U District (Section 10.030, Table 10-5). LOCATION: NW/c of West 23rd Street South and South Jackson Avenue West (CD 2) Addendum 1 Addendum 2
- 23073—City of Tulsa – Mary Kell – Special Exception to allow a Public, Civic and Institutional Use/Library of Cultural Exhibit to permit a museum in an RS-3 and AG Districts (Section 5.020, Table 5-2 & Section 25.020, Table 25-2); Variance to increase the maximum permitted height of 35 feet in an RS-3 District (Section 5.030, Table 5-3). LOCATION: 1400 North Gilcrease Museum Road West (CD 1) Addendum 1 Addendum 2
- 23074—Rashad Hall – Special Exception to permit a bar within 150 feet of a residentially-zoned district (Section 15.020-G). LOCATION: 6202 South Peoria Avenue East (CD 2) The applicant has withdrawn the application; relief is not needed per BOA-19355.
- 23075—Tom Neal – Variance of the required 25-foot front street setback in an RS-3 District (Section 5.030, Table 5-3). LOCATION: 1624 South Victor Avenue East (CD 4)
- 23076—Elizabeth Koelle – Special Exception to permit Low-Impact Medical Marijuana processing (Low-Impact Manufacturing & Industry Use) in the CH District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2). LOCATION: 1213 & 1215 South Houston Avenue West (CD 4) Addendum 1 Addendum 2 Addendum 3
- 23067—Warkeisha Metoyer – Possible Reconsideration of a Variance to allow a detached accessory building in the street setback (Section 90.090-C). LOCATION: 4229 North Hartford Avenue East (CD 1)