TULSA METROPOLITAN AREA PLANNING COMMISSION
Meeting No. 2837
March 3, 2021, 1:00 PM
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tulsa City Council Chamber
The meeting will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chamber and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing via GoToMeeting, an online meeting and web conferencing tool.
Commissioners and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber, but are encouraged to attend and participate in the TMAPC meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet or smartphone using the following link:
Commissioners and members of the public can also dial in using their phone by dialing:
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 617-154-757
The following Commissioners plan to attend remotely via GoToMeeting, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, the Tulsa City Council Chambers, Second Floor of City Hall, at One Technology Center, 175 East Second Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: Chair Covey, Commissioner Adams, Commissioner Blair, Commissioner Craddock, Commissioner Kimbrel, Commissioner McArtor, Commissioner Reeds, Commissioner Shivel, Commissioner Van Cleave, Commissioner Walker, Commissioner Whitlock
If you wish to present or share any documents, written comments, or exhibits during the hearing, please submit them by 9:00 am the day of the hearing. Remember to reference the case number and include your name and address.
2 W 2nd Street
Tulsa, OK 74103
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
Call to Order:
Work session Report: A work session will be held via Zoom at 10:00 am on March 17, 2021 to discuss proposed Missing Middle Overlay, amendment to the County Comprehensive Plan and GO Plan amendments. Staff will also provide an update on the Destination Districts and Vibrant Neighborhoods Partnership Programs.
1. Minutes of February 3, 2021 Meeting No. 2835
All matters under “Consent” are considered by the Planning Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Planning Commission member may, however, remove an item by request.
2. PUD-803-8 Nick Puma (CD 8) Location: South and west of the southwest corner of East 121st Street South and South Hudson Avenue requesting a PUD Minor Amendment to reduce required setback for a street facing garage.
3. Z-7600 David Box (CD 5) Location: East of the northeast corner of East 31st Street South and South Memorial Drive requesting rezoning from RS-2 and PK to CS with optional development plan (withdrawn by applicant)
4. Z-7598 Gregg Iser (CD 6) Location: West of the northwest corner of East 21st Street South and South Houston Avenue requesting rezoning from CS to CG with optional development plan (Staff requests a continuance to March 17, 2021)
5. Z-7599 AAB Engineering LLC, Alan Betchan (CD 6) Location: West of the northwest corner of East 41st Street South and South 145th East Avenue requesting rezoning from AG to RS-4
6. Addison Creek Blocks 10-15 (CD 8) Preliminary Plat and Modification of the Subdivision & Development Regulations to extend allowable block length for Block 15, Location: West of South Sheridan Road at East 126th Place South
7. Commissioners’ Comments
CD = Council District
NOTE: If you require special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Tulsa Planning Office staff at (918) 584-7526. Exhibits, Petitions, Pictures, etc., presented to the Planning Commission may be received and deposited in case files to be maintained at the Tulsa Planning Office/INCOG. All electronic devices must be silenced or turned off during the Planning Commission meeting.
To submit comments on cases by email, send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org