CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 1:00 P.M.
Meeting No. 1244
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of December 10, 2019 (Meeting No. 1241).
- 22844—John Wyrrick – Special Exception to permit a fence in the street setback to exceed 4 feet in height (Section 45.080-A). LOCATION: 4141 South Zunis Avenue East (CD 9)
- 22845—James Watson – Verification of the 1,000-foot spacing requirement for a medical marijuana dispensary from another medical marijuana dispensary (Section 40.225-D). LOCATION: 6123 East 31st Street South (CD 5). The applicant has withdrawn the application.
- 22847—Ken Kelly – Special Exception to permit a fence in the street setback to exceed 4 feet in height (Section 45.080-A); Special Exception to allow a barbed-wire fence in a Residential District (Section 45.080-C). LOCATION: 6238, 6302, and 6312 East Virgin Street North (CD 3)
- 22848—William Farmer – Variance to allow a detached accessory building to exceed 40% of the size of the principal residential structure in an RS-3 District (Section 45.030-A). LOCATION: 14557 East 13th Street South (CD 6)
- 22849—Robert Walenta – Special Exception to permit moderate impact manufacturing in the IL District (Section 15.020); Variance of the required 75-foot building setback between IL and AG/R Districts (Section 15.030). LOCATION: 2315 North Yale Avenue East (CD 3)
- 22851—Flavio Monteil – Special Exception to permit a carport in the street setback; Special Exception to reduce the required 5-foot side yard setback for a carport in a RS-3 District (Section 90.090-C.1). LOCATION: 2623 North Quincy Avenue East (CD 1)
- 22852—Eller & Detrich – Lou Reynolds – Special Exception to permit a High-Impact Medical Marijuana Processing Facility in the IM District (Section 15.020). LOCATION: 2976 North Florence Avenue East (CD 1)
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
NOTE: This agenda is for informational purposes only and is not an official posting. Please contact the Tulsa Planning Office at 918-584-7526 if you require an official posted agenda.