Participating in Public Hearings
How to Participate in Public Hearings
The Tulsa Metropolitan Area Planning Commission (TMAPC) and City of Tulsa Board of Adjustment (BOA) are offering virtual access to their public hearings to help protect our community from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Written Comments: You can email comments on agenda items for properties within the City of Tulsa to email@example.com or complete the form below.
- Register Support or Opposition but Do Not Speak: You can register your support or opposition to an agenda item in the form below.
- Register and Speak: If you wish to speak at the virtual meeting about an agenda item, you must register to speak in advance on the form below.
- Watch or Listen: You can watch or listen to the public hearings in a few ways:
- Livestream on TGOVonline.org or at the GoToMeeting link provided in the meeting agenda.
- Television: Watch live on Cox Channel 24
- Phone: Listen to audio by calling the phone number listed on the agenda, and entering the listed access code.