To protect the health and safety of the public and our employees, the Tulsa Planning Office is closed until at least April 30, and our employees are working remotely. During this closure, we will not accept applications for matters that require a public hearing by the Planning Commission or the City Board of Adjustment. We will continue to take applications for the Tulsa County Board of Adjustment, and applications requiring only Administrative Approval. If you have questions, please contact Susan Miller or Dwayne Wilkerson directly.
Applications Still Being Accepted
- Applications to the Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
- Detail Site Plans, Landscape Plans, Sign Plans, and Minor Revisions thereto
- Landscape Plan: Alternative Compliance (AC)
- Zoning Letters
- BOA Administrative Adjustments
- Draft Final Plats
- Change of Access
- Exempt Land Division
- Lot Splits & Lot Line Adjustments
- Subdivision Compliance Review
Meeting Cancellations and Changes
The Planning Commission (TMAPC) meetings on April 1 & April 15 will be conducted online, for the purpose of continuing items until its May 6th meeting.
- April 1 TMAPC Meeting (GoToMeeting) or call 1-872-240-3212 and enter access code 160-798-981.
- April 15 TMAPC Meeting (GoToMeeting) or call 1-571-317-3122 and enter access code 799-769-469.
The following meetings have been cancelled:
- Historic Preservation Commission – April 9
- City of Tulsa Board of Adjustment (BOA) – April 14
- Tulsa County Board of Adjustment (CBOA) – April 21
Updates & Contact
As the situation surrounding the coronavirus and COVID-19 evolves, we will post any updates to our closure and meeting dates here and on Facebook. If you have questions, please contact Susan Miller or Dwayne Wilkerson.