CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 1:00 P.M.
Meeting No. 1255
The City Board of Adjustment will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chambers and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment members and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber but are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Join Videoconference: https://www.gotomeet.me/CityOfTulsa2/board-of-adjustment-july-28th
Join Teleconference by dialing: +1 (571) 317-3122
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 312-398-397
The following City Board of Adjustment members plan to attend remotely via GoToMeeting, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, Tulsa City Council Chambers, at One Technology Center, 175 East Second Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: Stuart Van De Wiele, Austin Bond, Briana Ross, Burlinda Radney and Jessica Shelton.
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of June 9, 2020 (Meeting No. 1252).
- 22946—Robert Herring – Special Exception to allow a carport in the street yard and street setback in an RS-3 District with modifications to its allowable dimensions (Section 90.090-C.1); Variance to increase the permitted total aggregate floor area of all detached accessory buildings in an RS-3 District (Section 45.030); Variance of the 30% coverage of rear setback by accessory buildings in the RS-3 District (Section 90.090-C.2, Table 90-2); Variance to allow a fence to be located in the City of Tulsa Right-of-Way (Section 90.090-A); Special Exception to increase the maximum driveway width, both within the right-of-way and on the lot. (Section 55.090-F.3); Variance to reduce rear setback requirement for a detached accessory building from 3-feet to 2-feet (Section 90-1, Table Note 3). LOCATION: 2534 North Xanthus Avenue East (CD 1) Addendum 1
- 22968—Sierra Russell – Variance of the 1,000-foot spacing requirement for a medical marijuana dispensary from another medical marijuana dispensary (Section 40.225-D). LOCATION: 6373 East 31st Street South, Suite J (CD 5)
- 22969—Cameron C. Wallace – Special Exception to permit the expansion of an existing religious assembly in the RS-3 District (Section 5.020, Table 5-2); Modification to a previously approved site plan for a religious assembly use. LOCATION: 1347 East 49th Place; 4921 South Quaker Avenue East; 1365 East 49 Street South; 1352 East 48th Place South (CD 9)
- 22970—Eller & Detrich – Nathalie Cornett – Special Exception to permit a medical marijuana grower operation (Horticulture Nursery Use) in the CH District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2). LOCATION: 4170 East Admiral Place North (CD 4)
- 22971—Eller & Detrich – Lou Reynolds – Special Exception to permit High-Impact Medical Marijuana processing (High-impact Manufacturing & Industry Use) in the IM District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2). LOCATION: 6540 East Apache Street North (CD 3)
- 22972—Brandi Holland – Special Exception to allow a manufactured housing unit in an AG District (Section 5.020, Table 5-2); Special Exception to extend the time limit permanently (Section 40.210-A); Variance to allow a non-dustless, all-weather parking surface to permit the use of gravel (Section 55.090-F). LOCATION: 18227 East 11th Street South (CD 6) Application has been withdrawn by applicant.
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
NOTE: If you require special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Tulsa Planning Office at 918-584-7526. Exhibits, Petitions, Pictures, etc., presented to the Board of Adjustment may be received and deposited in case files to be maintained at Tulsa Planning Office, INCOG. All electronic devices must be silenced during the Board of Adjustment meeting.
NOTE: This agenda is for informational purposes only and is not an official posting. Please contact the Tulsa Planning Office at 918-584-7526 if you require an official posted agenda.