NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC OF A HEARING
TO CONSIDER ADOPTION OF AMENDMENTS TO THE ZONING CODE
FOR THE CITY OF TULSA, OKLAHOMA
Notice is hereby given that a public hearing will be held before the Tulsa Metropolitan Area Planning Commission (TMAPC) at 175 East 2nd Street, 2nd level, One Technology Center, Tulsa City Council Chambers, Tulsa, Oklahoma, at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 19, 2023.
At that time and place, consideration will be given to adoption of amendments to the following sections of the Tulsa Zoning Code (Title 42 Tulsa Revised Ordinances, Zoning and Property Restrictions):
- Chapter 1 Introductory Provisions: Section 1.090 Rules of Language and Construction
- Chapter 5 Residential Districts: Section 5.020 Use Regulations
- Chapter 10 Mixed-use Districts: Table 10-4: Lot and Building Regulations for -P Character Zones
- Chapter 15 Office, Commercial and Industrial Districts: Table 15-3: O, C, and I District Lot and Building Regulations, Section 15.030-B Table Notes
- Chapter 20 Overlay Districts: Section 20.030 SA, Special Area Overlays
- Chapter 70 Review and Approval Procedures: Section 70.010 Common Provisions, Table 70-1: Review and Decision-making Authority Summary Table; Section 70.010-G Hearing Procedures
- Chapter 75 Administration: Section 75.020 Preservation Commission, Section 75.020-L Staff
- Chapter 95 Definitions: Section 95.150 Terms Beginning with “L”, Land Use Administrator
Upon its review, the TMAPC will prepare its recommendations and submit them to the City Council and Mayor of the City of Tulsa, Oklahoma for their consideration and possible approval. The City Council’s review of TMAPC’s recommendations shall be at a meeting time and place to be determined by the Council, and information concerning the time and place of the Council meeting shall be available from the Council secretary (phone 918-596-1965) or on the Council website www.tulsacouncil.org. If adopted and approved, the amendments to the Zoning Code shall be filed as a matter of public record in the Office of the Tulsa City Clerk.
A copy of the proposed Zoning Code amendments is available for viewing in the offices of INCOG, 2 West 2nd Street, Suite 800, Tulsa, Oklahoma, (phone 918-584-7526) and here.
All persons interested in this matter may appear at the foregoing time and place and speak in support of or in opposition to the proposed Zoning Code amendments. Interested persons may also indicate their support of or opposition to the proposed amendments in writing delivered at the public hearing or addressed to Susan Miller c/o Tulsa Planning Office at INCOG, 2 West 2nd Street, Suite 800, Tulsa OK 74103.
Dated at Tulsa, Oklahoma this 27th day of March, 2023.