Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 1:30 p.m.
Williams Tower I
1 West 3rd Street, St. Francis Room
Meeting No. 483
The Tulsa County Board of Adjustment will be held in the St. Francis Room in Williams Tower I and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment members and members of the public may attend the meeting in the St. Francis Room but are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Attend in Person: Williams Tower I, St. Francis Room, 1st Floor / 1 W. 3rd St., Tulsa, OK
Attend Virtually: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81165680556
Meeting ID: 811 6568 0556 Password: 847619
Attend by Phone: 1-312-626-6799 Meeting ID: 811 6568 0556 Password: 847619
Additional Instructions: During the meeting, if you are participating through ZOOM and wish to speak on an item, please send your name and the case number via the ZOOM chat. If you are dialing in on a phone, wait for the item to be called and speak up when the Chair asks for any interested parties.
The following County Board of Adjustment members plan to attend remotely via ZOOM, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, St. Francis Room, Williams Tower I, 1 West 3rd Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: David Charney, Don Hutchinson, Don Crall, Gene Dillard, Larry Johnston
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of May 19, 2020 (Meeting No. 482).
- 2807—Chris Webb – Use Variance to allow Use Unit 16 for a Mini-Storage in an AG District (Section 1216); Special Exception to exceed the fence height in the required yard (Section 240.2). LOCATION: 9613 East 96th Street North
- 2819—Smalygo Properties, LLC – Variance to permit a detached accessory building in the side yard in a RE District (Section 420.2-A.2). LOCATION: 9015 North 65th East Place
- 2820—American Promotional Events – Special Exception to permit a fireworks stand (Use Unit 2); Variance from the all-weather parking surface requirement (Section 1340.D) for a period of 10 years. LOCATION: 526 South 209th Avenue West, Sand Springs
- 2821—Holliday Sand and Gravel Company, Inc. – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 24, Mining and Mineral Processing (Section 1224), in an AG District (Section 310, Table 1). LOCATION: SW of East 141st Street South & South 193rd Avenue East
- 2822—Leah Harris – Use Variance to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture, for a Horticulture Nursery in a Residential District (Section 1203); Variance from the all-weather parking surface requirement (Section 1340.D). LOCATION: 11616 East 191st Street South
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS