Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
Williams Tower I
1 West 3rd Street, St. Francis Room
Meeting No. 490
The Tulsa County Board of Adjustment will be held in the St. Francis Room in Williams Tower I and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment applicants and members of the public are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
|Attend in Person:||Williams Tower I, St. Francis Room, 1st Floor
1 W. 3rd St., Tulsa, Oklahoma
|Attend by Phone:||1-312-626-6799 Meeting ID: 922 9549 8127|
|Additional Directions:||During the meeting, if you are participating through ZOOM and wish to speak on an item, please send your name and the case number via the ZOOM chat. If you are dialing in on a phone, wait for the item to be called and speak up when the Chair asks for any interested parties.|
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of December 15, 2020 (Meeting No. 4898).
- 2857—Rick Clark – Use Variance to allow storage of personal items (Use Unit 23 – Section 1223); Variance to allow the total combined floor area of accessory buildings to exceed 750 square feet in the RS District (Section 240.2-E). LOCATION: 11802 East 140th Street North
The applicant requests a continuance to February 16, 2021.
- 2866—McKenzie K. Vermillion & Robert Hopper – Special Exception to permit a Horticulture Nursery in an AG-R District (Section 310, Table 1). LOCATION: 13818 North 92nd East Avenue
- 2867—Michael Swaffer – Variance of the side setback from 15 feet in an AG District (Section 330, Table 3). LOCATION: 12815 North 143rd East Avenue
- 2868—Jerry Gordon – Variance of the rear yard setback in an AG District to permit a pole barn (Section 330, Table 3). LOCATION: 1376 East 181st Street South
- 2869—Elias Investments, LLC – Variance of the side setback from 15 feet to 10 feet in an AG District (Section 330, Table 3). LOCATION: 10762 North Sheridan Road East
- 2870—Michael & Amy Thayer – Variance of the minimum frontage requirement on a public street or dedicated right-of-way from 30 feet in the AG District (Section 207). LOCATION: North and West of the NW/c of West 35th Street South & South 177th West Avenue
- 2871—Peggy L. Warren – Variance of the minimum lot area and the land area per dwelling unit in the AG District to permit two dwellings on one lot (Section 330, Table 3). LOCATION: 5603 East 96th Street North
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS