Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 1:30 p.m.
Ray Jordan Tulsa County Administration Building
500 South Denver, Room 119
Meeting No. 474
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of September 17, 2019 (Meeting No. 473). Exhibit
- 2770—Nancy Trevino – Special Exception to permit a manufactured home in an RS District (Section 410). LOCATION: 6025 West 61st Avenue South
- 2771—Rupe Helmer Group – Alan Betchan – Variance to reduce the off-street parking requirements from 41 spaces to 30 spaces (Section 1214.4). LOCATION: 1504 North Yale Avenue East
- 2772—Lauren Lee – Use Variance to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture, in a Residential District (Section 410, Table 1). LOCATION: 13523 West 41st Street South
- 2773—Kyle Gibson – Variance of the minimum frontage requirement on a public street/dedicated right-of-way from 30 feet to 0 feet in the AG District to permit a lot split (Section 207). LOCATION: East of the SE/c of South 145th East Avenue & East 161st Street South
- 2774—One Seed Orchards, LLC – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture, in an Agriculture-Residential District (Section 310, Table 1). LOCATION: 12010 North 97th East Avenue
- 2775—Johnnie Blaylock – Variance of the allowable square footage for accessory buildings in the RS District (Section 240); Variance to permit an existing accessory building in the front yard in the RS District (Section 420.2). LOCATION: 5613 South 113th West Avenue.
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS