Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 1:30 p.m.
Ray Jordan Tulsa County Administration Building
500 South Denver, Room 119
Meeting No. 476
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of October 15, 2019 (Meeting No. 475).
- 2651—Joseph Farris – Acceptance and possible action regarding the District Court’s Decision on Appeal Special Exception to permit Mining and Mineral Processing (Use Unit 24) in an AG District (Section 310). LOCATION: 14219 East 66th Street North
- 2776—Gass Up Medical Marijuana Farm – Use Variance to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture, in a CS District (Section 710, Table 1). LOCATION: 7425 North Peoria Avenue
- 2777—Lou Reynolds – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 13, Convenience Goods and Services, in an IM District to allow a Medical Marijuana Dispensary; Special Exception to permit Use Unit 27, Heavy Manufacturing and Industry, in an IM District to allow a Medical Marijuana Processing Facility that uses butane-based extraction methods (Section 910, Table 1). LOCATION: 7122 West Charles Page Boulevard
- 2778—Marc Najjar – Use Variance to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture, for a Horticulture Nursery in a Commercial General District (Section 710, Table 1). LOCATION: 19271 West Wekiwa Road
- 2779—Matt Blair – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 5 (Community Service & Similar Uses) in the RS District (Section 410). LOCATION: 5323 South 65th Avenue West
- 2780—Miller Products, LLC – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 24, Mining and Mineral Processing. (Section 1224) in an AG District (Section 310, Table 1). LOCATION: West of the NW/c of East 56th Street North & North Mingo Road
- 2781—Joshua Moore – Variance of the minimum frontage requirement on a public street/dedicated right-of-way from 30 feet to 0 feet in the AG District to permit a lot split (Section 207). LOCATION: South of the SW/c of North 166th Street North and North Mingo Road
- 2782 –Bobby Behrens – Use Variance to allow Use Unit 14, Shopping Goods and Services, for a catering business in an AG District (Section 1214.2.C). LOCATION: 3454 South Campbell Creek Road
- 2783 –CRB Companies aka Branch Communications – Special Exception to permit a communication tower, Use Unit 4, in the RS District (Section 410); Special Exception of the required setback for communication towers from adjacent residential and AG zoned lots (Section 1204.C.7). LOCATION: 5902 North Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
- Review and approval of the 2020 meeting schedule.
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS