Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 1:30 p.m.
Ray Jordan Tulsa County Administration Building
500 South Denver, Room 119
Meeting No. 477
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of November 19, 2019 (Meeting No. 476).
- 2785—Tiffany Rosales – Variance to allow more than one dwelling unit on a single lot of record (Section 208) in an AG-R District. LOCATION: 11423 East 177th Street North
- 2786—Tanner Bermies – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 24, Mining and Mineral Processing, to allow native soils to be mined (Section 1224) in an AG District (Section 310, Table 1). LOCATION: East of the NE/c of East 161st Street South & South Mingo Road
- 2787—Eller & Detrich – Lou Reynolds – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 24, Mining and Mineral Processing, to allow soil mining (Section 1224) in an IM District (Section 910, Table 1). LOCATION: 4802 South 49th West Avenue
- 2788—USCOC of Greater Oklahoma, LLC – Special Exception to permit a Communication Tower, Use Unit 4, in the AG District (Section 310, Table 1); Special Exception to reduce the required tower setback (110% of the tower height) from the adjoining RS District (Section 1204.C.7). LOCATION: 6050 North Johnstown Avenue East
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS