Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tuesday August 16, 2022, 1:30 p.m.
Williams Tower I
1 West 3rd Street, St. Francis Room
Meeting No. 510
INTRODUCTION AND NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
At this Meeting, the Board of Adjustment, in accord with and pursuant to applicable Board of Adjustment Policies and Procedures, will review, consider, discuss, and may take action on, approve, amend, modify, approve with amendment(s) or modification(s), deny, reject, or defer any action on any item listed on this Agenda.
Review and possible approval, approval with modifications, denial, or deferral of the following:
- Approval of Minutes of July 19, 2022 (Meeting No. 509)
- 2978 – Vadim Balev – Variance of the minimum land area per dwelling unit requirement from 2.1 acres and the minimum lot area requirement from 2 acres in an AG district; and a Variance of the rear and side setbacks in an AG district to permit a lot split (Section 330). Location: 1406 East 163rd Place South (Applicant requests a Continuance to 10-18-22)
- 2984 – Brian Brady – Variance to permit a detached accessory building in the RS district to be greater than 750 sf of floor area (Section 240.2.E), Use Variance to allow Use Unit 23 in an RS district to permit outdoor storage (Section 410), a Variance from the all-weather parking surface requirement (Section 1340.D) Location: 5723 S 35th West Ave
- 2986 – Charles Stewart – Variance to permit a 5ft fence in the front yard of subject property (Section 250.1) Location: 703-705 N Willow Rd
- 2987 – CRB Companies – Special Exception to permit a 140 ft. Wireless Communications Tower (Use Unit 4 – Public Protection and Utility Facilities) in an AG district (Section 1204.3) Location: 7847 N 71st E Ave (Applicant requests a continuance to 2022-09-20)
- 2988 – Tradition Homes LLC – Variance of the minimum land area per dwelling unit requirement from 2.1 acres to allow for 2 dwelling units on a 3.17-acre lot (Sec. 330) Location: 11974 S 121st E Ave
- 2989 – Tradition Homes LLC – Variance to allow two dwelling units on a single lot of record in an AG-R district (Section 208) Location: 17010 S Harvard Ave
- 2990 – Nathan Hardage – Special Exception to permit a permanent mobile home in an AG district (Sec 310) Location: 15061 E 181st South
- 2991 – John Patrick Watkins – Variance to permit a detached accessory building in the RS district to be greater than 750 sf of floor area (Section 240.2.E) Location: 1341 South 271st W Ave
- 2992 – Liliana Garcia – Variance to reduce the required side yard in the RMH District from 5-feet to 2-feet (Sec. 430.2.A) Location: 1910 E. 62nd St. N.
- 2993 – Kevin White – Variance from the all-weather parking surface requirement (Section 1340.D). Location: 11418 W 59th St S
- 2994 – Alissa Browning – Variance of the minimum lot area and land area required in an AG district to permit a lot split (Sec 330) Location: 17950 N Peoria Ave
- 2995 – Joseph Farris – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 24, Mining and Mineral Processing, for the continued use of a mining and mineral processing business (Section 1224) in an AG district (Sec. 310, Table 1). Location: NW/c of North 145th E. Ave. & E. 66th Street North
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS