The following County Board of Adjustment members plan to attend remotely via ZOOM, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, St. Francis Room, Williams Tower I, 1 West 3rd Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: David Charney, Don Hutchinson, Don Crall, Larry Johnston, and William Tisdale
Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
Williams Tower I
1 West 3rd Street, St. Francis Room
Meeting No. 493
The Tulsa County Board of Adjustment will be held in the St. Francis Room in Williams Tower I and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment members, applicants and members of the public are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Attend in Person: Williams Tower I, St. Francis Room, 1st Floor, 1 West 3rd Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Attend Virtually: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89804517749
Attend by Phone: 1-312-626-6799 Meeting ID: 898 0451 7749
Additional Directions: During the meeting, if you are participating through ZOOM and wish to speak on an item, please send your name and the case number via the ZOOM chat. If you are dialing in on a phone, wait for the item to be called and speak up when the Chair asks for any interested parties.
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
1. Approval of Minutes of March 16, 2021 (Meeting No. 492).
2. 2876—Codey Zickefoose – Variance of the minimum frontage requirement on a public street or dedicated right-of-way from 30 feet in the AG District to permit the construction of a single-family home and lot split (Section 207). LOCATION: 784 East 165th Street South
3. 2879—Eichard Lyons – Variance of the required lot area in the AG District (Section 330, Table 3); Variance of the required land area per dwelling unit in the AG District to permit an existing dwelling to remain during construction of a new dwelling (Section 330, Table 3). LOCATION: 11106 South 26th Avenue West
4. 2880—Brian and Sheila Hopper – Variance to permit a detached accessory building in the side yard in an RE District (Section 420.2-A.2). LOCATION: 9017 North 67th East Avenue
5. 2881—Jake’s Fireworks – Jason Marietta – Special Exception to permit a fireworks stand (Use Unit 2) in an RE District (Section 410); Variance of the all-weather surface material requirement for parking (Section 1340.D). LOCATION: 13108 East 106th Street North. Staff requests a continuance for new notifications.
6. 2882—Jackie Dodgin – Variance of the minimum land area per dwelling unit in the AG District to permit two dwelling units on one lot of record (Section 330). LOCATION: 4327 West 26th Street South
7. 2883—Eller & Detrich – Lou Reynolds – Variance of the minimum frontage requirement on a public street or dedicated right-of-way from 150 feet to 30 feet in the CS District to permit a lot-split (Section 730). LOCATION: 5031 East 116th Street North Addendum 1
8. 2884—Chris Burnette – Variance to permit a detached accessory building (Pole Barn) in the side yard in an RE District (Section 420.2-A.2); Variance to reduce the required side yard setback from 15 feet to 4 feet to allow a detached accessory building (Pole Barn) in an RE District (Section 430). LOCATION: 9477 East 139th Street North
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS