Administrative Assistant / BOA Recording Secretary
Tulsa Planning Office at INCOG
The Tulsa Planning Office at INCOG is seeking qualified applicants for an Administrative Assistant in the Current Planning Division. The Administrative Assistant will be primarily responsible for preparing and distributing agendas and minutes for meetings, creating and distributing required notices for meetings, maintaining complex documents and data files, and performing secretarial tasks for City of Tulsa and Tulsa County Boards of Adjustment.
Qualified candidates will possess a High School diploma, with some professional training preferred, and at least four years of relevant experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and ensure accuracy in large amounts of data.
INCOG provides a comprehensive benefits package including retirement, medical and dental plans. Annual salary range starting at $36,908. Please submit a resume detailing employment history, experience, and education to: Personnel Director, INCOG, 2 West 2nd St., Suite 800, Tulsa, OK 74103 or email: email@example.com
- Prepare and distribute agenda packets for meetings
- Record and transcribe meeting minutes to be approved by City and County BOAs
- Facilitate meeting room scheduling and set-up
- Coordinate scheduling and catering for BOA work sessions
- Update case management software with meeting results
- Create and maintain complex documents and data files
- Manage BOA file creation and storage, both hard copies and digitally
- Submit notices to Tulsa World for BOA and TMAPC cases in accordance with Zoning Code
- Prepare and mail BOA and TMAPC notices to surrounding property owners in accordance with Zoning Code
- Facilitate the ordering and posting of signs for certain BOA and TMAPC cases in accordance with Zoning Code
- Prepare application refunds before sending to accounting
- Assist staff in mailings and other work assignments, as necessary
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Cover front reception desk for vacations and breaks
- Perform other pertinent administrative tasks for the department and the City and County Boards of Adjustment
Please submit a résumé detailing your employment history, experience, and education to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to: Personnel Director, INCOG, 2 W. 2nd St., Suite 800, Tulsa, OK 74103.