City BOA Agenda
CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 1:00 P.M.
Meeting No. 1268
The City Board of Adjustment will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chambers and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment members and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber but are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Join Videoconference: https://www.gotomeet.me/CityOfTulsa/boa-gotomeeting-in-council-chambers-march-9th
Join Teleconference by dialing: 1 (408) 650-3123 then entering Access Code 271-400-877
Download the GoToMeeting app now to be ready when the meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/271400877
The following Board members plan to attend via videoconferencing or teleconferencing, though they are still permitted to attend at the meeting site: Austin Bond, Stuart Van De Wiele, Burlinda Radney, Jessica Shelton, and Steve Brown.
If you wish to present or share any documents, written comments, or exhibits during the hearing, please submit them by 9:00 am the day of the hearing. Remember to reference the case number and include your name and address.
Mail or In Person: City of Tulsa BOA c/o INCOG, 2 W. 2nd St., Suite 800, Tulsa, OK 74103
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
1. Approval of Minutes of February 23, 2020 (Meeting No. 1267).
- 23084—AAB Engineering, LLC – Arborstone Land Holdings – Special Exception to permit a Commercial/Self-service Storage Facility in a CS District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2); Variance to reduce the 50-foot frontage requirement in the CS District to allow the expansion of a lot permitted in BOA-18676 (Section 15.030, Table 15-3). LOCATION: 10833 East 41st Street South (CD 6)
- 23086—Andrew Kern – Appeal of a decision by the Tulsa Preservation Commission to deny Historic Preservation Permit Application HP-0239-2020 to permit the installation of roof-top solar panels (Section 70.070-L). LOCATION: 1540 South Gillette Avenue East (CD 4) Addendum 1 Addendum 2
- 23087—Tulsa Housing Authority – Variance to increase the width of the Build-to-Zone in a MX1-U District; Variance to reduce the percentage of the building façade that must be located in the Build-to-Zone in a MX1-U District (Section 10.030, Table 10-5). LOCATION: NE/c of West 23rd Street South and South Maybelle Avenue West (CD 2)
- 23088—Josh Kunkel – Special Exception to allow an accessory dwelling unit in an RS-3 District (Section 45.031-D). LOCATION: 2221 East 12th Place South (CD 4)
- 23089—Josh Kunkel – Variance to reduce the required 35-foot setback from an arterial street (Harvard Avenue) (Section 5.030, Table 5-3). LOCATION: 3243 East Archer Street North; 106 and 116 North Harvard Avenue East (CD 3)
- 23090—Dustin Justice – Special Exception to permit a medical marijuana grower operation (Agricultural/Horticulture Nursery Use) in the CH District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2). LOCATION: 2880 East Admiral Place North (CD 3)
- 23091—Gregg Norris – Variance of the 1,000-foot spacing requirement for a medical marijuana dispensary from another medical marijuana dispensary (Section 40.225-D). LOCATION: 3025 South Memorial Drive East (CD 5) Addendum 1 Addendum 2 Addendum 3
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
CD = Council District
NOTE: If you require special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Tulsa Planning Office staff at (918) 584-7526. Exhibits, Petitions, Pictures, etc., presented to the Board of Adjustment may be received and deposited in case files to be maintained at the Tulsa Planning Office/INCOG. All electronic devices must be silenced or turned off during the meeting.
NOTE: This agenda is for informational purposes only and is not an official posting. Please contact the Tulsa Planning Office at 918-584-7526 if you require an official posted agenda.
To submit comments on cases by email, send a message to: email@example.com