City BOA Agenda
CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 1:00 P.M.
Meeting No. 1267
The City Board of Adjustment will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chambers and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment members and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber but are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Join Videoconference: https://www.gotomeet.me/CityOfTulsa/boa-gotomeeting-in-council-chambers-february-23rd
Join Teleconference by dialing: 1 (646) 749-3122 then entering Access Code 530-912-341
Download the GoToMeeting app now to be ready when the meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/530912341
The following Board members plan to attend via videoconferencing or teleconferencing, though they are still permitted to attend at the meeting site: Stuart Van De Wiele, Austin Bond, Burlinda Radney, Jessica Shelton, and Steve Brown.
If you wish to present or share any documents, written comments, or exhibits during the hearing, please submit them by 9:00 am the day of the hearing. Remember to reference the case number and include your name and address.
Mail or In Person: City of Tulsa BOA c/o INCOG, 2 W. 2nd St., Suite 800, Tulsa, OK 74103
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of February 9, 2020 (Meeting No. 1266).
- 23051—William Bell – Special Exception to permit a 12-foot wall in the front street setback and a 10-foot wall around the perimeter (Section 45.080-A); Variance to allow a wall to be located inside the City of Tulsa right-of-way or planned right-of-way (Section 90.090-A). LOCATION: 3514 South Yale Avenue East (CD 9) Addendum 1
- 23082—Troy Trower – Special Exception to allow an addition to a non-conforming structure that has a non-conforming side setback less than 5 feet from the side property line (Section 80.030-D). LOCATION: 1716 West Cameron Street North (CD 4) Addendum 1
- 23083—Stephen and Elena Gregg – Special Exception to extend the ten-year time limit for the manufactured home originally approved in BOA-17066-A for an additional ten years (Section 40.210). LOCATION: 2828 North Gilcrease Museum Road (CD 1) Addendum 1
- 23085—Wallace Engineering – Mark Capron – Variance to reduce the required frontage in the IL District from 50 feet to 0 feet (Section 15.030, Table 15-3). LOCATION: 5323 South Olympia Avenue West (CD 2) Addendum 1 Addendum 2 Addendum 3
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
CD = Council District
NOTE: If you require special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Tulsa Planning Office staff at (918) 584-7526. Exhibits, Petitions, Pictures, etc., presented to the Board of Adjustment may be received and deposited in case files to be maintained at the Tulsa Planning Office/INCOG. All electronic devices must be silenced or turned off during the meeting.
NOTE: This agenda is for informational purposes only and is not an official posting. Please contact the Tulsa Planning Office at 918-584-7526 if you require an official posted agenda.
To submit comments on cases by email, send a message to: email@example.com