City BOA Agenda
CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 1:00 P.M.
Meeting No. 1243
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- 22822—Joe Puckett – Variance of the 1,000-foot spacing requirement for a medical marijuana dispensary from another medical marijuana dispensary (Section 40.225-D). LOCATION: 1630 West 51st Street South – Tenant Space: 1618 West 51st Street South (CD 2)
- 22830—A-Max Sign Company, Inc. – Variance to allow two roof signs to be located on a building outside of the Downtown Entertainment District (Sections 60.020 and 60.080-B.5). LOCATION: 110 South Hartford Avenue East (CD 4)
- 22832—Femmi Fasesin – Special Exception to permit a duplex in an RS-3 District (Table 5.020, Table 5-2); Variance to reduce the 25-foot street setback in an RS-3 District; Variance to reduce the required 25-foot rear setback for a special exception use from an R-zoned lot (Section 5.030, Table 5-3). LOCATION: 310 South Louisville Avenue East (CD 4) NOTE: The requested Special Exception was approved on January 14, 2020.
- 22835—Michael Hagan – Variance of the 20-foot rear setback and 25-foot front setback in an RS-3 District (Section 5.030-A); Variance to allow a nonconforming lot to have less than 50% open space (Section 80.020-B); Special Exception to allow a carport in a street setback and street yard with modifications to allow the carport to exceed 20 feet in width and to exceed 8 feet in height within 10 feet of a side lot line (Section 90.090-C.1). LOCATION: 314 East 38th Place South (CD 9)
- 22838—Keith Dalessandro – Variance to allow a detached accessory building to exceed 40% of the size of the principal residential structure in an RS-2 District (Section 45.030-B); Variance to reduce the required 30-foot street setback in an RS-2 District; Special Exception to increase the allowed width of a driveway both in the right-of-way and within the street setback (Section 55.090-F). LOCATION: 2145 North Elwood Avenue East (CD 1)
- 22842—Karl Yang – Variance to reduce the required frontage requirement from 30 feet to 0 feet in a residential district (Section 5.030, Table 5-3); Variance of the dustless, all-weather surfacing requirement to permit a gravel driveway (Section 55.090-F). LOCATION: 13334 East 21st Street South (CD 6)
- 22843—Jay Williams – Variance to reduce the required frontage requirement from 30 feet to 25 feet in a residential district (Section 5.030, Table 5-3). LOCATION: Located West of NW/c of South Lewis Avenue East and East 48th Street South at the dead end of East 48th Street South (CD 9)
- 22844—John Wyrrick – Special Exception to permit a fence in the street setback to exceed 4 feet in height (Section 45.080-A). LOCATION: 4141 South Zunis Avenue East (CD 9)
- 22846—Rene Saindon – Variance to allow a lot to have more than one sign per street frontage in an OM District (Section 60.060-B); Special Exception to allow a sign to be located inside the City of Tulsa Right-of-Way or Planned-Right-of-Way (Section 60.020-E). LOCATION: 4720 South Harvard Avenue East (CD 9)
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
CD = Council District
NOTE: If you require special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Tulsa Planning Office staff at (918) 584-7526. Exhibits, Petitions, Pictures, etc., presented to the Board of Adjustment may be received and deposited in case files to be maintained at the Tulsa Planning Office/INCOG. All electronic devices must be silenced or turned off during the meeting.
To submit comments on cases by email, send a message to: email@example.com