TULSA METROPOLITAN AREA PLANNING COMMISSION
Meeting No. 2825
September 2, 2020, 1:00 PM
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tulsa City Council Chamber
The meeting will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chamber and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing via GoToMeeting, an online meeting and web conferencing tool.
Commissioners and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber, but are encouraged to attend and participate in the TMAPC meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet or smartphone using the following link:
Commissioners and members of the public can also dial in using their phone by dialing:
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 599-695-021
The following Commissioners plan to attend remotely via GoToMeeting, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, the Tulsa City Council Chambers, Second Floor of City Hall, at One Technology Center, 175 East Second Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: Chair Covey, Commissioner Craddock, Commissioner Doctor, Commissioner Kimbrel, Commissioner McArtor, Commissioner Reeds, Commissioner Ritchey, Commissioner Shivel, Commissioner Van Cleave, Commissioner Walker
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
Call to Order:
Work session Report:
- Minutes of August 5, 2020 Meeting No. 2823
- Minutes of August 19, 2020 Meeting No. 2824
All matters under “Consent” are considered by the Planning Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Planning Commission member may, however, remove an item by request.
- PUD-803-7 — Erik Enyart, Tanner Consulting, LLC (CD 8) Location: South and east of the southeast corner of East 121st Street South and South Yale Avenue requesting a PUD Minor Amendment to allow smaller lots
- MPD-3 — Katy O’Meilia, Planning Design Group (CD 9,4) Location: Southeast corner of East 31st Street South and South Peoria Avenue requesting a Master Plan Development for mixed use community (Staff requests a continuance to October 7, 2020) Exhibit
- River West Phase III & IV — (CD 2) Preliminary Plat & Modification of the Subdivision & Development Regulations to remove requirements for performance guarantees, Location: Northwest corner of West 21st Street South and South Jackson Avenue (Continued from August 19, 2020)
- The Estates at the River IV-VI — (CD 8) Preliminary Plat, Location: South of the southwest corner of East 121st Street South and South Hudson Avenue
- Islamic Cemetery — (County) Minor Subdivision Plat, Location: South of the southeast corner of East 191st Street South and South Memorial Drive
- Z-7562 — Janet McKinney (CD 1) Location: East of the northeast corner of East Apache Street and North Peoria Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-3 to CS
- Z-7569 — Tulsa City Council (CD 2) Location: Multiple properties north of West 81st Street South and South of West 78th Street South between South 33rd West Avenue and South Union Avenue and south of the southeast corner of West 81st Street South and South 33rd West Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-3 to AG-R
- PUD-490-A — Alan Betchan, AAB Engineering LLC (CD 8) Location: Southwest corner of East 131st Street South and South Sheridan Road requesting a Major Amendment to abandon PUD-490 (related to Z-7570)
- Z-7570 — Alan Betchan, AAB Engineering LLC (CD 8) Location: Northwest corner and southwest corner of East 131st Street South and South Sheridan Road requesting rezoning from AG,RS-1 and PUD-490 to RS-3 and RS-4 (related to PUD-490-A)
- CPA-89 — CBC Builds c/o AAB Engineering LLC (CD 9) Location: East of the Northeast corner of East 36th Street South and South Peoria Avenue requesting to amend the Land Use Map designation from Existing Neighborhood to Main Street. (Related to Z-7571)
- Z-7571 — CBC Builds c/o AAB Engineering LLC (CD 9) Location: East of the Northeast corner of East 36th Street South and South Peoria Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-3 to MX1-U-40 (related to CPA-89)
- Consider motion and vote to enter Executive Session pursuant to Title 25 O.S. Section 307(B)(4) for the purpose of allowing confidential communications between the Commission and its legal counsel regarding pending litigation filed by the Tulsa Development Authority in the Tulsa County District Court, Case No. CV-2020-1021, in which the Commission is named as a defendant.
- Exit the Executive Session following confidential communications between the Commission and its legal counsel regarding pending litigation in Tulsa County District Court Case No. CV-2020-1021, for the purpose of taking any appropriate related actions.
- Commissioners’ Comments