TULSA METROPOLITAN AREA PLANNING COMMISSION
Meeting No. 2827
October 7, 2020, 1:00 PM
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tulsa City Council Chamber
The meeting will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chamber and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing via GoToMeeting, an online meeting and web conferencing tool.
Commissioners and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber, but are encouraged to attend and participate in the TMAPC meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet or smartphone using the following link:
Commissioners and members of the public can also dial in using their phone by dialing:
United States: +1 (571) 317-3112
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 697-381-093
The following Commissioners plan to attend remotely via GoToMeeting, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, the Tulsa City Council Chambers, Second Floor of City Hall, at One Technology Center, 175 East Second Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: Chair Covey, Commissioner Blair, Commissioner Craddock, Commissioner Kimbrel, Commissioner McArtor, Commissioner Reeds, Commissioner Ritchey, Commissioner Shivel, Commissioner Van Cleave, Commissioner Walker
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
Call to Order:
Work session Report: A work session is scheduled at 10:00am on October 21, 2020 via Zoom to discuss: Plan 66 (Route 66 Master Plan update); Route 66 Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Study; and County Comprehensive Plan update for the areas of North Tulsa County, Turley & West Central Tulsa County.
1. Minutes of September 2, 2020 Meeting No. 2825
2. Minutes of September 16, 2020 Meeting No. 2826
All matters under “Consent” are considered by the Planning Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Planning Commission member may, however, remove an item by request.
3. CPA-88 KKT Architects, Trey Wilson (CD 4) Location: South of the southwest corner of East 5th Street South and South Victor Avenue requesting to amend the Land Use Map designation from “Existing Neighborhood” to “Employment”. (Related to Z-7560) (Continued from July 15, 2020 and August 19, 2020) (Withdrawn by applicant September 28, 2020)
4. Z-7560 KKT Architects, Trey Wilson (CD 4) Location: South of the southwest corner of East 5th Street South and South Victor Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-4 to IL (Related to CPA-88) (Continued from July 15, 2020 and August 19, 2020) (Withdrawn by applicant September 28, 2020)
5. TCCP-3 consider adoption of an amendment to the Comprehensive Plan of the Tulsa Metropolitan Area for the unincorporated areas of Tulsa County lying within the fencelines of Broken Arrow and Sand Springs; and unincorporated areas in South Tulsa County, lying between 201st Street South and 211th Street South and in the Keystone area, lying west of the Sand Springs fenceline.
6. Woodward Acres (County) Minor Subdivision Plat, Location: Northwest corner of East 171st Street South and South Harvard Avenue
7. River West Phase III-IV (CD 2) Authorization for accelerated release of building permits, Location: Northwest corner of West 23rd Street South and South Jackson Avenue
8. CPA-90 Russell Muzika (CD 1) Location: West of the southwest corner of East 36th Street North and North Garrison Avenue requesting to amend the Land Use Map designation from “New Neighborhood” to “Main Street”. (Related to Z-7572)
9. Z-7572 Russell Muzika (CD 1) Location: West of the southwest corner of East 36th Street North and North Garrison Avenue requesting rezoning from RM-1 to CS (Related to CPA-90)
10. Z-7573 Tulsa City Council (CD 9) Location: Southwest corner of East 38th Street South and South Peoria Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-3 and CH to MX1-P-65 and MX1-P-U
11. Z-7574 Arborstone Land Holdings, AAB Engineering, LLC (CD 6) Location: North and west of the northwest corner of East 41st Street South and South Garnett Road requesting rezoning from AG to CS
12. Z-7575 Jesse Fulcher (CD 6) Location: North of the northeast corner of East 41st Street South and South 145th East Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-3 to RS-4
13. Consider designation of TMAPC member to coordinate with the City Attorney’s office in representing TMAPC in Tulsa County District Court case number CV-2020-1179, Randle et al v. City of Tulsa, et al.
14. Proposed 2021 TMAPC Meeting Dates
15. Commissioners’ Comments