This meeting has been canceled due to inclement weather.
TULSA METROPOLITAN AREA PLANNING COMMISSION
Meeting No. 2836 February 17, 2021, 1:00 PM
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tulsa City Council Chamber
The meeting will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chamber and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing via GoToMeeting, an online meeting and web conferencing tool.
Commissioners and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber, but are encouraged to attend and participate in the TMAPC meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet or smartphone using the following link:
Commissioners and members of the public can also dial in using their phone by dialing:
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 905-616-693
The following Commissioners plan to attend remotely via GoToMeeting, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, the Tulsa City Council Chambers, Second Floor of City Hall, at One Technology Center, 175 East Second Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: Chair Covey, Commissioner Adams, Commissioner Blair, Commissioner Craddock, Commissioner Kimbrel, Commissioner McArtor, Commissioner Reeds, Commissioner Shivel, Commissioner Van Cleave, Commissioner Walker
If you wish to present or share any documents, written comments, or exhibits during the hearing, please submit them by 9:00 am the day of the hearing. Remember to reference the case number and include your name and address.
2 W 2nd Street
Tulsa, OK 74103
Complete Agenda Packet
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
Call to Order:
Work session Report:
1. Minutes of February 3, 2021 Meeting No. 2835
All matters under “Consent” are considered by the Planning Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Planning Commission member may, however, remove an item by request.
2. PUD-803-8 Nick Puma (CD 8) Location: South and west of the southwest corner of East 121st Street South and South Hudson Avenue requesting a PUD Minor Amendment to reduce required setback for a street facing garage.
3. CPA-93 Erasmo Moreno (CD 5) Location: West of the northwest corner of East 31st Street South and South 87th East Avenue requesting to amend the Land Use Map designation from Existing Neighborhood to Neighborhood Center and amend the Area of Stability and Growth Map from an Area of Stability to an Area of Growth. (Related to Z-7589) (Continued from December 16, 2020 and February 3, 2021)
4. Z-7589 Erasmo Moreno (CD 5) Location: West of the northwest corner of East 31st Street South and South 87th East Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-2 to OL (Related to CPA-93) (Continued from December 16, 2020 and February 3, 2021)
5. CO-10 Lou Reynolds (CD 2) Location: North of the northwest corner of East 81st Street South and South Lewis Avenue requesting Major Amendment to a Corridor Development Plan (Continued from December 16, 2020, January 20, 2021 and February 3, 2021)
6. Z-7594 Todd Robinson (CD 4) Location: North of the northwest corner of South Cincinnati Avenue and East 18th Street South requesting rezoning from OL to RM-2
7. Z-7595 City Council (CD 2) Location: East of the northeast corner of West 77th Street South and South 33rd West Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-3 to AG-R
8. Z-7596 JP Hewitt c/o Hippies and Cowboys Property Company, LLC (CD 1) Location: East of the southeast corner of Charles Page Boulevard and South 39th West Avenue requesting rezoning from CH to IM
9. Addison Creek Blocks 10-15 (CD 8) Preliminary Plat and Modification of the Subdivision & Development Regulations to extend allowable block length for Block 15, Location: West of South Sheridan Road at East 126th Place South
10. Commissioners’ Comments