TULSA METROPOLITAN AREA PLANNING COMMISSION
Meeting No. 2840
April 21, 2021, 1:00 PM
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tulsa City Council Chamber
The meeting will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chamber and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing via GoToMeeting, an online meeting and web conferencing tool.
Commissioners and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber, but are encouraged to attend and participate in the TMAPC meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet or smartphone using the following link: https://www.gotomeet.me/CityOfTulsa3/tmapc_april_21_2021
Commissioners and members of the public can also dial in using their phone by dialing:
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 612-123-629
The following Commissioners plan to attend remotely via GoToMeeting, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, the Tulsa City Council Chambers, Second Floor of City Hall, at One Technology Center, 175 East Second Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: Chair Covey, Commissioner Adams, Commissioner Blair, Commissioner Craddock, Commissioner Kimbrel, Commissioner McArtor, Commissioner Reeds, Commissioner Shivel, Commissioner Van Cleave, Commissioner Walker, Commissioner Whitlock
If you wish to present or share any documents, written comments, or exhibits during the hearing, please submit them by 9:00 am the day of the hearing. Remember to reference the case number and include your name and address.
2 W 2nd Street
Tulsa, OK 74103
INTRODUCTION AND NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
At this meeting, the TMAPC, in accordance with and pursuant to applicable TMAPC Policies and Procedures, will review, consider, discuss, and may take action on, approve, recommend for approval, amend or modify, recommend for approval with modifications, deny, reject, recommend for denial, or defer action on any item listed on this Agenda.
Work session Report:
Review and possible approval, approval with modifications or denial of the following:
1. Minutes of April 7, 2021 Meeting No. 2839
All matters under “Consent” are considered by the Planning Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Planning Commission member may, however, remove an item by request.
Review and possible approval, approval with modifications, or denial, of the following:
2. PUD-759-A-2 — W Design, LLC (CD 8) Location: North and west of the northwest corner of East 121st Street South and South Sheridan Avenue requesting a PUD Minor Amendment to reduce rear yard setback
3. PUD-187-23 — Eagle Eye Construction, Brad Banks (CD 7) Location: Northeast corner of East 65th Street South and South 72nd East Avenue requesting a PUD Minor Amendment to increase the allowable driveway width
4. PUD-857-1 — Select Design, Ryan McCarty (CD 3) Location: North of the northwest corner of East 181st Street South and South Yale Avenue requesting a PUD Minor Amendment to reduce side yard setbacks and remove minimum dwelling size requirement
5. Brownco Addition — (CD 3) Minor Subdivision Plat, Location: West of the northwest corner of East Pine Street and North David Patrick Avenue
PUBLIC HEARING – REZONING
Review and possible recommendation of approval, approval with modifications or denial of the following:
6. CO-10 — Lou Reynolds (CD 2) Location: North of the northwest corner of East 81st Street South and South Lewis Avenue requesting Major Amendment to a Corridor Development Plan (Continued from December 16, 2020, January 20, 2021 and February 3, 2021. Moved from February 17, 2021 and continued from March 17, 2021) Addendum 1, Addendum 2, Emails received by Councilor Cue, Parking Standard Change
7. Z-7601 — Matthew Boyd (CD 2) Location: West of the southwest corner of West 23rd Street South and South Jackson Avenue requesting rezoning from CS to CH
8. Z-7603 — Tanner Consulting, LLC (CD 8) Location: South of the southeast corner of East 121st Street South and South Hudson Avenue requesting rezoning from AG to RS-3
PUBLIC HEARING – COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AMENDMENTS
Review and possible adoption, adoption with modifications or denial of the following:
9. TCCP-5 — consider adoption of an amendment to the Comprehensive Plan of the Tulsa Metropolitan Area for the unincorporated areas of Tulsa County lying within the Jenks fenceline.
10. Commissioners’ Comments