TULSA METROPOLITAN AREA PLANNING COMMISSION
Meeting No. 2811
February 5, 2020, 1:00 PM
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tulsa City Council Chamber
Complete Agenda Packet
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
Call to Order:
Work session Report:
All matters under “Consent” are considered by the Planning Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Planning Commission member may, however, remove an item by request.
3. Z-7533 Christopher McHenry (CD 3) Location: Southwest corner and southeast corner of East Tecumseh Street North and North Irvington Avenue East requesting rezoning from CH to IH with an optional development plan (Staff requests a continuance to February 19, 2020)
4. Whittier Heights (CD 3) Preliminary Plat, Location: Southwest corner of East Archer Street and North Lewis Avenue
5. 33rd Center (CD 2) Preliminary Plat, Location: North of the northeast corner of South 33rd West Avenue and Southwest Boulevard
6. Z-7515 GC Real Estate (CD 1) Location: Multiple parcels south and west of the southwest corner of East Latimer Place and North Peoria Avenue requesting rezoning from IL, RM-1 and IM to CH with an optional development plan to support a Mixed-Use development (Continued from December 4, 2019, December 18, 2019 and January 8, 2020)
7. Z-7530 Holly Berry (CD 7) Location: East of the southeast corner of East 59th Street and South Mingo Road requesting rezoning from PK to OL
8. Z-7531 Dave Anderson (CD 4) Location: East of the northeast corner of East 2nd Street South and South Peoria Avenue requesting rezoning from RM-2 to IL
9. Z-7532 Katera Meachem (CD 1) Location: South of the southwest corner of East 36th Street North and North Harvard Avenue requesting rezoning from RS-3 to CS
10. Commissioners’ Comments
CD = Council District
NOTE: If you require special accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify the Tulsa Planning Office (918) 584-7526. Exhibits, Petitions, Pictures, etc., presented to the Planning Commission may be received and deposited in case files to be maintained Tulsa Planning Office at INCOG. Ringing/sound on all cell phones and must be turned off during the Planning Commission.
Visit our website at www.tulsaplanningoffice.org email address: email@example.com
TMAPC Mission Statement: The Mission of the Tulsa Metropolitan Area Planning Commission (TMAPC) is to provide unbiased advice to the City Council and the County Commissioners on development and zoning matters, to provide a public forum that fosters public participation and transparency in land development and planning, to adopt and maintain a comprehensive plan for the metropolitan area, and to provide other planning, zoning and land division services that promote the harmonious development of the Tulsa Metropolitan Area and enhance and preserve the quality of life for the region’s current and future residents.