Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 1:30 p.m.
Williams Tower I
1 West 3rd Street, St. Francis Room
Meeting No. 486
The Tulsa County Board of Adjustment will be held in the St. Francis Room in Williams Tower I and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment members and members of the public may attend the meeting in the St. Francis Room but are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
|Attend in Person:||Williams Tower I, St. Francis Room, 1st Floor
1 W. 3rd St., Tulsa, Oklahoma
|Attend by Phone:||1-312-626-6799
Meeting ID: 899 4000 5418
|Additional Directions:||During the meeting, if you are participating through ZOOM and wish to speak on an item, please send your name and the case number via the ZOOM chat. If you are dialing in on a phone, wait for the item to be called and speak up when the Chair asks for any interested parties.|
The following County Board of Adjustment members plan to attend remotely via ZOOM, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, St. Francis Room, Williams Tower I, 1 West 3rd Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: David Charney, Don Hutchinson, Don Crall, Gene Dillard, Larry Johnston
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of August 18, 2020 (Meeting No. 485).
- 2843—Mark Bales – Use Variance to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture, for a Horticulture Nursery in a Residential District (Section 410, Table 1). LOCATION: 13609 West 41st Street South
- 2844—Mark Bales – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture, for a Horticulture Nursery in an (AG-R) Agriculture – Residential District (Section 310, Table 1). LOCATION: 20813 West Coyote Trail South
- 2845—Sean Parchman – Use Variance to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture, for a Horticulture Nursery in a Residential District (Section 410, Table 1). LOCATION: 1372 South 220th Avenue West
- 2846—DSK Investments, LLC – Use Variance to allow outdoor storage (Use Unit 23 – Warehousing and Wholesaling) in an RE District (Section 1223); Use Variance to allow for an office use (Use unit 11 – Offices and Studios) to permit an office in an RE District (Section 1211). LOCATION: 11505 East 68th Street North
- 2847—Ray Green – Use Variance to allow a manufactured home in a CS District (Section 710). LOCATION: 6204 West 60th Street South
- 2848—Mathew & Laura Cain – Variance to permit a detached accessory building to exceed 750 square feet in an RS District (Section 240.2-E). LOCATION: 12591 East 132nd Street South
- 2849—Alicia Warlick – Variance of the minimum lot width (Tracts A, B, & C), lot area (Tracts A & B), and land area per dwelling unit (Tracts A, B, & C) in the AG District to permit a lot line adjustment (Section 330, Table 3); Variance of the minimum frontage requirement on a public street or dedicated right-of-way from 30 feet to permit a lot line adjustment (Tracts A, B, & C) (Section 207). LOCATION: 22307 West 6th Street South
- 2850—Eller & Detrich – Nathalie Cornett – Variance of the minimum lot width to permit a lot-split in an AG District (Section 330, Table 3). LOCATION: 16325 South 43rd Avenue East
- 2851—Triple G Excavating – Scott Gann – Variance of the front setback requirements in an RS District (Section 430, Table 3); Special Exception to permit a manufactured home in an RS District (Section 410, Table 1). LOCATION: 906 West 4th Street North
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS