Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 1:30 p.m.
Williams Tower I
1 West 3rd Street, St. Francis Room
Meeting No. 487
The Tulsa County Board of Adjustment will be held in the St. Francis Room in Williams Tower I and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment members and members of the public may attend the meeting in the St. Francis Room but are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Attend in Person: Williams Tower I, St. Francis Room, 1st Floor / 1 W. 3rd St, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Attend Virtually: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89225386292
Attend by Phone: 1-312-626-6799 – Meeting ID: 892 2538 6292
Additional Instructions: During the meeting, if you are participating through ZOOM and wish to speak on an item, please send your name and the case number via the ZOOM chat. If you are dialing in on a phone, wait for the item to be called and speak up when the Chair asks for any interested parties.
The following County Board of Adjustment members plan to attend remotely via ZOOM, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, St. Francis Room, Williams Tower I, 1 West 3rd Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: David Charney, Don Hutchinson, Don Crall, Larry Johnston, William Tisdale
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of September 15, 2020 (Meeting No. 486).
- 2845—Sean Parchman – Use Variance to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture, for a Horticulture Nursery in a Residential District (Section 410, Table 1). LOCATION: 1372 South 220th Avenue West
- 2852—Chad Ramsey – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture (Section 1203), for a Horticulture Nursery in an (AG-R) Agriculture – Residential District (Section 310, Table 1). LOCATION: 11326 North 123rd Avenue East, Owasso
- 2853—James Bagwill – Variance to permit a detached accessory building to exceed 750 square feet in an RS District (Section 240.2-E); Variance to allow a detached accessory building in the side yard (Section 240.2.E). LOCATION: 6517 West Skyline Drive, Sand Springs
- 2854—Dakota Williams – Use Variance for Use Unit 15, Other Trades and Services, to permit a Landscaping Business (Section 1215.2.B.2) in an AG District. LOCATION: 7374 West 51st Street South
- 2855—Eller & Detrich – Lou Reynolds – Use Variance to allow Use Unit 25, Light Manufacturing Industry, to permit a medical marijuana processing facility in an AG District (Section 1225). LOCATION: 15601 West 19th Place South
- 2856—Jim Stauss – Variance to permit a detached accessory building to exceed 750 square feet in an RS District (Section 240.2-E); Variance to allow two dwelling units on a single lot of record in an RS District (Section 208). LOCATION: 13702 South 125th East Avenue
- 2857—Rick Clark – Use Variance to allow (Use Unit 23 – Section 1223) storage of personal items; Variance to allow the total combined floor area of accessory buildings to exceed 750 square feet in the RS District (Section 240.2-E). LOCATION: 11802 East 140th Street North
- Review and approval of the 2021 meeting schedule.
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS