Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 1:30 p.m.
Williams Tower I
1 West 3rd Street, St. Francis Room
Meeting No. 489
The Tulsa County Board of Adjustment will be held in the St. Francis Room in Williams Tower I and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment applicants and members of the public are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
|Attend in Person:||Williams Tower I, St. Francis Room, 1st Floor
1 W. 3rd St., Tulsa, Oklahoma
|Attend by Phone:||1-312-626-6799 Meeting ID: 879 4528 4884|
|Additional Directions:||During the meeting, if you are participating through ZOOM and wish to speak on an item, please send your name and the case number via the ZOOM chat. If you are dialing in on a phone, wait for the item to be called and speak up when the Chair asks for any interested parties.|
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of November 17, 2020 (Meeting No. 488).
- 2857—Rick Clark – Use Variance to allow storage of personal items (Use Unit 23 – Section 1223); Variance to allow the total combined floor area of accessory buildings to exceed 750 square feet in the RS District (Section 240.2-E). LOCATION: 11802 East 140th Street North
- 2859—Canaday Trailers – Devon Rogers – Variance from the all-weather parking surface requirement (Section 1340.D). LOCATION: 11415 West. 61st Street South
- 2860—Kyle Smalygo – Variance to permit a detached accessory building in the side yard in an RE District (Section 420.2-A.2). LOCATION: 8279 North 72nd Avenue East
- 2861—Eller & Detrich – Lou Reynolds – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 2, Area-Wide Special Exception Uses, for a temporary off-site construction facility in the AG District (Section 310, Table 1 & Section 1202). LOCATION: 6410 West 51st Street South
- 2862—Kyndal Pett – Use Variance to allow Use Unit 25, Light Manufacturing Industry, to permit a medical marijuana processing facility in an AG District (Section 1225). LOCATION: 7710 East 131st Street North
- 2863—Donald Breadon – Use Variance to allow for recreational vehicles (Use Unit 17) in an RMH District (Section 410). LOCATION: 14600 West 16th Street South
- 2864—Daniel Ramsey – Variance of the lot area and land area per dwelling unit in the AG District to permit two dwellings on one lot (Section 330). LOCATION: 7528 East 86th Street North
- 2865—Richard Coffma – Variance to allow two dwelling units on a single lot of record in an RE District (Section 208); Special Exception to permit a manufactured home (Use Unit 9) in an RE District (Section 410). LOCATION: 5205 East 94th Street North
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS