Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 1:30 p.m.
Ray Jordan Tulsa County Administration Building
500 South Denver, Room 119
Meeting No. 474
Complete Agenda Packet
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of September 17, 2019 (Meeting No. 473). Exhibit
- 2770—Nancy Trevino – Special Exception to permit a manufactured home in an RS District (Section 410). LOCATION: 6025 West 61st Avenue South
- 2771—Rupe Helmer Group – Alan Betchan – Variance to reduce the off-street parking requirements from 41 spaces to 30 spaces (Section 1214.4). LOCATION: 1504 North Yale Avenue East
- 2772—Lauren Lee – Use Variance to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture, in a Residential District (Section 410, Table 1). LOCATION: 13523 West 41st Street South
- 2773—Kyle Gibson – Variance of the minimum frontage requirement on a public street/dedicated right-of-way from 30 feet to 0 feet in the AG District to permit a lot split (Section 207). LOCATION: East of the SE/c of South 145th East Avenue & East 161st Street South
- 2774—One Seed Orchards, LLC – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 3, Agriculture, in an Agriculture-Residential District (Section 310, Table 1). LOCATION: 12010 North 97th East Avenue
- 2775—Johnnie Blaylock – Variance of the allowable square footage for accessory buildings in the RS District (Section 240); Variance to permit an existing accessory building in the front yard in the RS District (Section 420.2). LOCATION: 5613 South 113th West Avenue.
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
If you require special accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please call (918) 584-7526.
NOTE: Exhibits, Petitions, Pictures, etc., presented to the Board of Adjustment may be received and deposited in case files to be maintained at Tulsa Planning Office at INCOG. All electronic devices must be silenced during the Board of Adjustment meeting.
NOTE: This agenda is for informational purposes only and is not an official posting. Please contact the Tulsa Planning Office at 918-584-7526 if you require an official posted agenda.