Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa County Board of Adjustment
Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 1:30 p.m.
Pocahontas Greadington Learning & Creativity Center, Lower Level 2
400 Civic Center
Meeting No. 479
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of January 21, 2020 (Meeting No. 478).
- 2799—Ronald Dahl – Use Variance to allow outdoor storage of boats and recreational vehicles (Use Unit 23 – storage not elsewhere classified – in an AG District (Section 1223); Variance from the all-weather parking surface requirement (Section 1340.D). LOCATION: 3801 South 137th Avenue West, Sand Springs
- 2800—Kyle Whisenhunt – Variance of the minimum frontage requirement on a public street/dedicated right-of-way from 30 feet to 0 feet in the AG District (Section 207). LOCATION: North of the NE/c of West Coyote Trail & South 209th West Avenue, Sand Springs
- 2801—Eric Herring – Variance of the minimum frontage requirement on a public street/dedicated right-of-way from 30 feet to 0 feet in the AG District (Section 207). LOCATION: 11908 North Harvard Avenue, Skiatook
- 2802—Deanna Wooten – Special Exception to allow a carport in a required side yard in an RS District (Section 240.2-H); Variance to reduce the side setback for a carport in an RS District (Section 430, Table 3 and Section 420.2.A.2); Variance of the allowable square footage for an accessory building in an RS District (Section 240.2.E). LOCATION: 512 North Valley Drive West, Sand Springs
- 2803—Martin Benson – Special Exception to permit Use Unit 2, area-wide special exception uses, for a temporary construction facility in the AG District (Section 1202). LOCATION: 5342 West Edison Street
- 2804—Lloyd Anderson – Variance of the maximum permitted floor area for a detached accessory building in an RS District (Section 240.2.E). LOCATION: 16434 West 56th Place South, Sand Springs
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS