CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tuesday, September 8, 2020, 1:00 P.M.
Meeting No. 1258
The City Board of Adjustment will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chambers and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment members and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber but are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Join Videoconference: https://www.gotomeet.me/CityOfTulsa3/board-of-adjustments-sept-8th
Join Teleconference by dialing: +1 (312) 757-3121
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 291-580-981
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/291580981
The following City Board of Adjustment members plan to attend remotely via GoToMeeting, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, Tulsa City Council Chambers, at One Technology Center, 175 East Second Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: Stuart Van De Wiele, Austin Bond, Burlinda Radney and Jessica Shelton.
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of July 14, 2020 (Meeting No. 1254).
- 22982—Greg Hollinger – Variance of the required 25-foot rear setback (Section 5.030, Table 5-3); Special Exception to increase the permitted driveway width (Section 55.090-F). LOCATION: 2103 East 37th Street South (CD 9) Addendum 1
- 22983—John Durkee – Special Exception to increase the permitted driveway width (Section 55.090-F). LOCATION: 1125 East 49th Place South (CD 5) Addendum 1
- 22986—Hall Estill – Amanda Lowe – Special Exception to permit a horticulture nursery use in the CG District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2). LOCATION: 10724 East 11th Street South (CD 5) Addendum 1
- 22987—Bashir Harfoush – Special Exception to allow for commercial/vehicle sales and service/personal vehicle sales & rental use in a CS District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2). LOCATION: 9107 East 11th Street South (CD 3)
- 22988—Johnny Hoang – Special Exception to increase the maximum allowable height of 4 feet for a fence located inside the street setback (Section 45.080-A); Variance to allow a fence to be located inside the City of Tulsa right-of-way or planned right-of-way (Section 90.090-A). LOCATION: 5101 and 5151 East Pine Street North (CD 3)
- 22989—Joseph MacDonald – Special Exception to allow for commercial/vehicle sales and service/personal vehicle sales & rental use in a CS District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2). LOCATION: 1310 and 1320 East 58th Street South (CD 9)
- 22990—Wallace Engineering – Nicole Watts – Variance of the screening requirement between office use and residential zoning districts (Section 40.260-D). LOCATION: 5750 East 15th Street South (CD 5) Addendum 1
- 22991—W Design, LLC – Variance to allow a drive through on the street facing (Skelly Drive) side of the property (Section 55.100-C2). LOCATION: 3866 South Sheridan Road South (CD 5) Addendum 1 Addendum 2
- 22992—Shirley Ferguson – Special Exception to allow a carport in the street yard and street setback in an RS-3 District with modifications to its allowable dimensions (Section 90.090-C.1). LOCATION: 1634 South Delaware Avenue East (CD 4)
- 22993—Duane Daniels – Variance to reduce the required 15-foot side street setback for an accessory building in an RS-2 District (Section 5.030-A, Table Note 3). LOCATION: 5302 East 9th Street South (CD 5) Addendum 1
- 22994—Raul Cisneros – Variance to reduce the 20-foot setback for a street facing garage (Section 5.030-A, Table Note 3); Variance to increase the maximum coverage area of the rear yard setback for a detached accessory building (Section 90.090-C.2, Table 90-2). LOCATION: 1347 North Boston Place East (CD 1)
- 22995—Raul Cisneros – Variance to allow the floor area of detached accessory buildings to exceed 40% of the floor area of the principal residential structure (Section 45.030-A). LOCATION: 3727 East Pine Place North (CD 3)
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS