CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 1:00 P.M.
Meeting No. 1254
The City Board of Adjustment will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chambers and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Board of Adjustment members and members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber but are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Join Videoconference: https://www.gotomeet.me/CityOfTulsa2/boa-gotomeeting—council-chambers-july-14th
Join Teleconference by dialing: +1 (872) 240-3212
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 474-382-381
The following City Board of Adjustment members plan to attend remotely via GoToMeeting, provided that they may still be permitted to appear and attend at the meeting site, Tulsa City Council Chambers, at One Technology Center, 175 East Second Street, Tulsa Oklahoma: Stuart Van De Wiele, Austin Bond, Briana Ross, Burlinda Radney and Jessica Shelton.
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- 22873—Carina Garcia – Special Exception to allow a manufactured housing unit in an RS-3 District (Section 5.020, Table 5-2); Special Exception to extend the time limit permanently (Section 40.210). LOCATION: 3811 South 27th West Avenue (CD 2) Addendum 1 Addendum 2 Addendum 3
- 22892—Dale Bennett – Variance to permit additional dynamic display signage on a single lot (Section 60.080-E). LOCATION: 200 South Denver Avenue West (CD 4)
- 22895—Israel Sanchez – Variance to reduce the required 25-foot setback in an RM-1 District (Section 5.030, Table 5-3). LOCATION: 119 North Wheeling Avenue East (CD 3)
- 22934—Katy Anderson – Variance to increase the permitted 240 square foot display area for a wall sign in a CS District (Section 60.080-B). LOCATION: 1711 East Skelly Drive (CD 9)
- 22945—Wallace Engineering – Variance to reduce the Build-to-Zone requirement along Lewis Avenue (Section 10.030, Table 10-4); Variance to reduce the ground floor ceiling height from 14 feet (Section 10.030, Table 10-4); Variance to reduce the minimum transparency required along a street facing building facade (Section 10.030, Table 10-4). LOCATION: 2311 East 11th Street South (CD 4)
- 22947—Jermaine Miller – Variance to allow a detached accessory structure to exceed 40% of the floor area of the principal residential structure (Section 45.030-A); Variance to allow an accessory structure to exceed one story, 18 feet in height and more than 10 feet in height to the top of the top plate (Section 90.090.C); Variance to allow more than 30% coverage in the rear setback (Section 90.090-C.2). LOCATION: 1232 South Braden Avenue East (CD 5) Addendum 1 Addendum 2 Addendum 3
- 22949—Crown Neon – Gary Haynes – Variance to permit two signs on an OM lot with one street frontage (Section 60.060-B); Variance of the allowable display surface area for signs in the OM District (Section 60.060-C). LOCATION: 3227 East 31st Street South (CD 4)
- 22951—Coast to Coast Motors – Greg Bissonette – Special Exception to allow for Commercial/Vehicle sales and Service/Personal vehicle sales & rental use in a CS District (Section 15.020). LOCATION: 3112 South Mingo Road East (CD 7) Addendum 1
- 22954—Eric Bushnell – Special Exception to allow an Industrial/Moderate-Impact Manufacturing and Industry/Moderate-Impact Medical Marijuana Processing Facility in the IL District (Section 15.020). LOCATION: 9915 East 51st Street South, Suite B (CD 7)
- 22957—Blazing B’s – Brent Barnes – Variance of the 1,000-foot spacing requirement for a medical marijuana dispensary from another medical marijuana dispensary (Section 40.225-D). LOCATION: 7839 East Admiral Place North (CD 3) Addendum 1
- 22958—Crown Rx – Brent Barnes – Variance of the 1,000-foot spacing requirement for a medical marijuana dispensary from another medical marijuana dispensary (Section 40.225-D). LOCATION: 7435 East Admiral Place North (CD 3) Addendum 1 Addendum 2
- 22960—Elton Fernandez – Variance of the 1,000-foot spacing requirement for a medical marijuana dispensary from another medical marijuana dispensary (Section 40.225-D). LOCATION: 6030 South Peoria Avenue East (CD 9) Addendum 1 Addendum 2
- 22962—Clare Ashby – Special Exception to permit a fence to exceed 4 feet in height inside the street setback in a residential district (Section 45.080-A). LOCATION: 1831 East 27th Street South (CD 4)
- 22963—W Design – Variance of the minimum open space requirement from 6,600 square feet to 6,000 square feet for a 33-unit apartment building in an RM-2 District (Section 5.030-A, Table 5-3). LOCATION: 3320 East 37th Street South (CD 9) Addendum 1
- 22964—Joshua Roegiers – Variance to allow more than one accessory dwelling unit per lot in an RM-2 District (Section 45.031-D); Variance to permit the aggregate floor area of accessory buildings on a lot in an RM-2 District to exceed 40% the floor area of the primary residential structure (Section 45.030-B); Variance to permit a detached accessory structure to cover more than 30% of the rear setback (Section 90.090-C.2); Variance to permit a detached accessory building to exceed one story or 18 feet in height and 10 feet to the top of the top plate (Section 90.090.C) and to be located less than three feet from the rear lot line (Section 90.090-C). LOCATION: 1515 South Carson Avenue West (CD 9) Addendum 1
- 22965—Xeng Chang – Variance of the required frontage in the AG and RE Districts from 30 feet to 0 feet to permit a lot line adjustment (Section 25.020-D, Table 25-2 & Section 5.030, Table 5-3). LOCATION: Northwest of the NW/c of East 21st Street South and South 177th Avenue East (Approximately 16900 East 21st Street South) (CD 6) Addendum 1
- 22966—Wallace Engineering – Mike Thedford – Modification to a previously approved site plan (BOA-21326). LOCATION: 3101 West Edison Street North (CD 1)
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS