CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 1:00 P.M.
Meeting No. 1266
The City Board of Adjustment will be held in the Tulsa City Council Chambers and by videoconferencing and teleconferencing.
Members of the public may attend the meeting in the Tulsa City Council Chamber but are encouraged to attend and participate in the Board of Adjustment meeting via videoconferencing and teleconferencing by joining from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Join Videoconference: https://www.gotomeet.me/CityOfTulsa2/boa-gotomeeting-in-council-chambers-february-9th
Join Teleconference by dialing: +1 (646) 749-3122
Participants must then enter the following Access Code: 195-943-189
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/195943189
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of January 12, 2020 (Meeting No. 1264).
- Approval of Minutes of January 26, 2021 (Meeting No. 1265).
- 23071—Eller & Detrich – Lou Reynolds – Variance of Section 80.020-B of the Tulsa Zoning Code to permit a portion of an existing covered patio to be located within the five-foot side street setback of a lawfully nonconforming lot in an RS-3 District. LOCATION: 3541 South Rockford Avenue East (CD 9)
- 23076—Elizabeth Koelle – Special Exception to permit Low-Impact Medical Marijuana processing (Low-impact Manufacturing & Industry Use) in the CH District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2). LOCATION: 1213 & 1215 South Houston Avenue West (CD 4) Addendum 1 Addendum 2
- 23077—Raul Cisneros – Special Exception to allow a duplex use in an RS-5 District (Section 5.020, Table 5-2 and Table 5-2.5); Variance of the 25-foot setback for a Special Exception use from R-zoned lots occupied by residential uses (Section 5.030-B, Table Note 4). LOCATION: 1243 North Main Street (CD 1)
- 23078—Robison Consulting, LLC – Special Exception to increase the permitted driveway width (Section 55.090-F). LOCATION: 13642 East 28th Place South (CD 6) Addendum 1
- 23079—Coby Nirider – Variance of the parking surface requirements to allow the continued use of an existing gravel driveway (Section 55.090-F). LOCATION: 15323 East 13th Street South (CD 6)
- 23080—Gary Holmes – Variance to allow a detached accessory building to exceed 10 feet in height to the top of the top plate (Section 90.090-C). LOCATION: 10204 South Richmond Place East (CD 8) Addendum 1
- 23081—Blue Beacon – Dana Morse – Special Exception to permit a Commercial/ Vehicle Sales & Service/Commercial Vehicle Repair & Maintenance Use (Truck Wash Facility) in the CS District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2); Variance to allow drive-through facilities to be located on the street facing side of the property (Section 55.100-C2). LOCATION: 16505 East Admiral Place North (CD 6) Addendum 1
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS