CITY OF TULSA BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
Regularly Scheduled Meeting
Tulsa City Council Chambers
175 East 2nd Street, 2nd Level, One Technology Center
Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 1:00 P.M.
Meeting No. 1246
CONSIDER, DISCUSS AND/OR TAKE ACTION ON:
- Approval of Minutes of January 14, 2020 (Meeting No. 1242).
- Approval of Minutes of January 28, 2020 (Meeting No. 1243).
- 22856—William Shirley – Special Exception to permit low-impact manufacturing and industry use in a CG District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2). LOCATION: 1216 East Apache Street North (CD 1)
- 22863—Zachary Perkins – Verification of the 1,000-foot spacing requirement for a medical marijuana dispensary from another medical marijuana dispensary (Section 40.225-D). LOCATION: 10121 South Sheridan Road East – Tenant Space: 6528 East 101st Street South, Suite G & H (CD 8)
- 22864—Charles Okyere – Special Exception to increase the maximum driveway width within the right-of-way and on the lot in an RS-2 District (Section 55.090-F.3). LOCATION: 2518 East 26th Street South (CD 4)
- 22865—Sandra Mora – Special Exception to allow a fence to exceed 4 feet in height in a front street setback (Section 45.080-A). LOCATION: 2630 & 2634 East Archer Street North (CD 3)
- 22866—Bruce Denny – Variance of the dustless, all-weather surface requirement for an off-street parking area to permit a gravel drive (Section 55.090-F). LOCATION: 905 South Lynn Lane Road East (CD 6)
- 22867—Hall Estill – Amanda Lowe – Special Exception to permit carports in the street setback and street yard with modifications to the allowable height, width and length for carports in an R District (Section 90.090-C.1). LOCATION: 2302 & 2303 South 137th East Avenue (CD 6) Applicant requested a continuance to March 24, 2020.
- 22868—Chase Healey – Variance to allow a roof sign to be located on a building outside of the Downtown Entertainment District (Sections 60.020 & 60.080-B.5). LOCATION: 1702 East 6th Street South (CD 4)
- 22869—Mark Capron – Modification of the previously approved site plan for Union High School (BOA-22553); Special Exception to permit alternative compliance parking ratios in an AG/RM-1 District (Section 55.050-K) to reduce the required number of parking spaces for a high school use. LOCATION: 6636 South Mingo Road East (CD 7)
- 22870—Kory Myers – Special Exception to allow an addition to a structure with a non-conforming front street setback (Section 80.030-D & Section 5.030, Table 5-3); Special Exception to permit a carport to be located inside the street setback and the street yard (Section 90.090-C1). LOCATION: 3849 South Atlanta Place East (CD 9)
- 22871—Alfred Cayasso – Special Exception to allow Low-impact Manufacturing & Industry in the CBD District (Section 15.020, Table 15-2). LOCATION: 115 West 3rd Street South, Suite 390 (CD 4)
BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS